Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ S ] Accents/Skins [ W ] Accents/Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Cassichu I have some old Fest apparel and other things, would any combination of the following be enough?

Diver Armband
Druidic Armband
Naturalist Adornments
Thresher Flatfins
Skin: Hidden in Shadow
Skin: Cone Lantern
Skin: Primavera
Nature Sprite
Water Sprite
Nocturne Egg
Conjurer's Cobwebs (I don't think you're looking for any NotN things but I figured I'd offer anyway)
@Cassichu I have some old Fest apparel and other things, would any combination of the following be enough?

Diver Armband
Druidic Armband
Naturalist Adornments
Thresher Flatfins
Skin: Hidden in Shadow
Skin: Cone Lantern
Skin: Primavera
Nature Sprite
Water Sprite
Nocturne Egg
Conjurer's Cobwebs (I don't think you're looking for any NotN things but I figured I'd offer anyway)
@Aka

Hmm. I'd be willing to trade it for a Thresher Flatfin/Water Sprite, but that is a little more than the 2k. I would actually prefer a trade of the flatfins + 600g pure, but I'd be open to doing either. c:
@Aka

Hmm. I'd be willing to trade it for a Thresher Flatfin/Water Sprite, but that is a little more than the 2k. I would actually prefer a trade of the flatfins + 600g pure, but I'd be open to doing either. c:
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
boop
boop
boop
boop
@Cassichu
How much for shallow shells? :)
@Cassichu
How much for shallow shells? :)
N7d9rDh.png
@Mariazny

Well LAH is 350g, so I'd take 300?
@Mariazny

Well LAH is 350g, so I'd take 300?
boop
boop
BUMP
BUMP
@Cassichu how much for bright patch?
@Cassichu how much for bright patch?
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
@Cassichu

Price check on astronoodle (spiral m), bone collector (snapper m), and bright patch spf (spiral f)? I suspect I'll only be able to get one of these but let's find out :D
@Cassichu

Price check on astronoodle (spiral m), bone collector (snapper m), and bright patch spf (spiral f)? I suspect I'll only be able to get one of these but let's find out :D
Please ping me at RattyfleeF! My username has an 'f' on the end, not a 't'!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8