Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ S ] Accents/Skins [ W ] Accents/Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MintyHippo @Rattyfleef

As it seems to be currently not actively reprinting and hasn't printed in several months, I'd like ~650-750 gems for bright patch. c:

As for the rest of them...

Astronoodle: 4,000g
Bone Collector: 700g
@MintyHippo @Rattyfleef

As it seems to be currently not actively reprinting and hasn't printed in several months, I'd like ~650-750 gems for bright patch. c:

As for the rest of them...

Astronoodle: 4,000g
Bone Collector: 700g
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Cassichu
How much would you be looking for for the Arcane Dancer accent? Thank you!
@Cassichu
How much would you be looking for for the Arcane Dancer accent? Thank you!
they/them
@Cassichu Ok I thought about it for a couple days and I would like astronoodle please :) will send the g once you confirm
@Cassichu Ok I thought about it for a couple days and I would like astronoodle please :) will send the g once you confirm
Please ping me at RattyfleeF! My username has an 'f' on the end, not a 't'!
@RattyFleef

/ clutches astronoodle tears fall

I... CONFIRM.
Love the accent but I have no a dergling for it, and too many things to buy. QwQ

I'll send the accent once the gems have been received. C:
@RattyFleef

/ clutches astronoodle tears fall

I... CONFIRM.
Love the accent but I have no a dergling for it, and too many things to buy. QwQ

I'll send the accent once the gems have been received. C:
@Cassichu, how much for turquoise geode, bone collector and surveillance? And would you give a small discount for purchasing all together? :)
@Cassichu, how much for turquoise geode, bone collector and surveillance? And would you give a small discount for purchasing all together? :)
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
@Cassichu
How much are Sunbeam Sentinel, Rafflesia Fairy, and sunset ivy ;u;?
@Cassichu
How much are Sunbeam Sentinel, Rafflesia Fairy, and sunset ivy ;u;?
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@cassichu

im gonna regret asking but how much is captive prince and lusterous sheen for the imp m?
@cassichu

im gonna regret asking but how much is captive prince and lusterous sheen for the imp m?
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Kyrislian

Surveillance: 600g
Bone Collector: 800g
Geode: 1500g

And unfortunately I can't offer a discount, just because I have a lot of gem debts to currently pay off and can't afford to take any loss. The best I could probably do is a discount on the Geode accent if you were interested, but as there are only 10 copies in existence and it's currently permanently retired I don't really want to budge too terribly much on that price either. :x
I apologize!

@Meniph
Heh, my two pricy ones. >w<

Captive Prince: 3,000g
Lustrous Sheen: 1500g

@Inkwolfs

Sunbeam Sentinel: 350g
Rafflesia Fairy: 75g
Sunset Ivy: 1000g

Sunset Ivy I'm open to haggling with and is priced so high just because I don't currently know its rerun status: the user has since change their name on the accent so I don't have a way of checking its current run status. :x
But I'd like at least 600g for it.
@Kyrislian

Surveillance: 600g
Bone Collector: 800g
Geode: 1500g

And unfortunately I can't offer a discount, just because I have a lot of gem debts to currently pay off and can't afford to take any loss. The best I could probably do is a discount on the Geode accent if you were interested, but as there are only 10 copies in existence and it's currently permanently retired I don't really want to budge too terribly much on that price either. :x
I apologize!

@Meniph
Heh, my two pricy ones. >w<

Captive Prince: 3,000g
Lustrous Sheen: 1500g

@Inkwolfs

Sunbeam Sentinel: 350g
Rafflesia Fairy: 75g
Sunset Ivy: 1000g

Sunset Ivy I'm open to haggling with and is priced so high just because I don't currently know its rerun status: the user has since change their name on the accent so I don't have a way of checking its current run status. :x
But I'd like at least 600g for it.
@cassichu

I got this... -slams hand on the table- how bout... a pack of gum for both?

but no in all serious, is there any wiggle room on them at all. I'm more geared towards sheen than prince, prince was just so gorgeous
@cassichu

I got this... -slams hand on the table- how bout... a pack of gum for both?

but no in all serious, is there any wiggle room on them at all. I'm more geared towards sheen than prince, prince was just so gorgeous
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph

AHAHA YEAH it's really such a shame that gen1 imps are. Y'know. Literally worth more than I make in like a year. xD

BUT mmm. There isn't a whole lot of wiggle room, especially on those guys; the LAH price for it I've seen is 1200g, but even then the accent itself is permanently retired, as the user who made them is banned. 1200g is as low as I'm willing to go for Lustrous, and I haven't even seen Prince for going less than 3kg. >w>;;
@Meniph

AHAHA YEAH it's really such a shame that gen1 imps are. Y'know. Literally worth more than I make in like a year. xD

BUT mmm. There isn't a whole lot of wiggle room, especially on those guys; the LAH price for it I've seen is 1200g, but even then the accent itself is permanently retired, as the user who made them is banned. 1200g is as low as I'm willing to go for Lustrous, and I haven't even seen Prince for going less than 3kg. >w>;;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8