Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ S ] Accents/Skins [ W ] Accents/Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
UPDATED 1/2/16

Wildclaw, coatl, and glimmer scrolls to be exact, as well as retired festival items from 2013/14.

I have quite a few accents sitting in my hoard and am willing to trade them for some scrolls to gene up some of my gen1's. If interested in any accent, please ping me @Cassichu and I'll tell you the price for 'em. c:

Remaking the last board so it's less cluttered!

GEM TO TREASURE RATIO
1:650

HIGHER PRICED/RETIRED

OTHER

... wowee, I think that's it for now! ;~;

There are some that will need to be persuaded from me, but go ahead and inquire with an offer. I will also sell them for straight pure if offered, thank you~! c:
UPDATED 1/2/16

Wildclaw, coatl, and glimmer scrolls to be exact, as well as retired festival items from 2013/14.

I have quite a few accents sitting in my hoard and am willing to trade them for some scrolls to gene up some of my gen1's. If interested in any accent, please ping me @Cassichu and I'll tell you the price for 'em. c:

Remaking the last board so it's less cluttered!

GEM TO TREASURE RATIO
1:650

HIGHER PRICED/RETIRED

OTHER

... wowee, I think that's it for now! ;~;

There are some that will need to be persuaded from me, but go ahead and inquire with an offer. I will also sell them for straight pure if offered, thank you~! c:
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
@Cassichu ooh, ive been looking for astronoodle for a while! :oo how much for it, in pure gems/treasure?
@Cassichu ooh, ive been looking for astronoodle for a while! :oo how much for it, in pure gems/treasure?
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8