Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 189 190
[quote name="mangohoney" date=2015-12-20 15:44:39] [quote name="mangohoney" date=2015-12-20 15:40:00] THE BEST PLACE IS THE BORAL WOODS, I have been grinding there for 30 minutes I got 2 chests and and one of them had a 2014 Bear in it :D But what are the 2014 bears worth? [/quote] AND I just got another chest in the boral woods XD [/quote] Yeah, I've found that I'm getting at least one chest an hour here-ymmv however as it's not like I'm swimming in chests. Most I've gotten in an hour was 3....which actually isn't that bad, all things considered. But the usual that I get is one. Maybe worth a shot if you're around or above that level? Might help take away some frustration.
mangohoney wrote on 2015-12-20:
mangohoney wrote on 2015-12-20:
THE BEST PLACE IS THE BORAL WOODS, I have been grinding there for 30 minutes I got 2 chests and and one of them had a 2014 Bear in it :D But what are the 2014 bears worth?
AND I just got another chest in the boral woods XD

Yeah, I've found that I'm getting at least one chest an hour here-ymmv however as it's not like I'm swimming in chests. Most I've gotten in an hour was 3....which actually isn't that bad, all things considered. But the usual that I get is one. Maybe worth a shot if you're around or above that level? Might help take away some frustration.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
So, was it intended that we aren't able to actually fight the monsters in the levels that our dragons are levelled for?
I've got three level fives in the 4-6 area and they get wiped out whenever I encounter marionettes.

._____. It's starting to get depressing.
So, was it intended that we aren't able to actually fight the monsters in the levels that our dragons are levelled for?
I've got three level fives in the 4-6 area and they get wiped out whenever I encounter marionettes.

._____. It's starting to get depressing.
021_zpswugdkw7b.png

rafflegif_zps1lbgfahm.gif
GO TO THE WOODS OR PATH...like chests are dropping like hotcakes there. I've gotten 7 in the last 30 min. One had an egg. It goes by fast since the enemies are easy to kill. Also I was pretty bummed earlier cause I only got 2 in 4 hours by grinding in the golem workshop. Not worth it there. Try the easy venues.
GO TO THE WOODS OR PATH...like chests are dropping like hotcakes there. I've gotten 7 in the last 30 min. One had an egg. It goes by fast since the enemies are easy to kill. Also I was pretty bummed earlier cause I only got 2 in 4 hours by grinding in the golem workshop. Not worth it there. Try the easy venues.
I lick things to claim them as my own..
@mangohoney - I think that's more luck than anything. For me, as with others, different venues are probably more rewarding (like my luck in crystal pools). Congrats, though! That's more than I've come across so far, despite running into many enemies.
@mangohoney - I think that's more luck than anything. For me, as with others, different venues are probably more rewarding (like my luck in crystal pools). Congrats, though! That's more than I've come across so far, despite running into many enemies.
i know the coli is an integral part of the site but

it's just so mind-numbingly boring even with a podcast in the background
i know the coli is an integral part of the site but

it's just so mind-numbingly boring even with a podcast in the background
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
@JulyandAugust
Also thank you for your comment

I also could complain about the drop rates because the only reason I usually enter Coliseum is to level my fodder to lvl6 an that's it, and today out of 25 gathering turns I got no chests.

Instead I will say this - I think the updates are too frequent. It takes a long time for me to get whatever they add with each update even though I am not a newbie and have high-leveled dragons and high gathering levels. Oops, whining again.
If they do it to prevent people from being bored - who are these people? Owners of all the sprites who have millions of treasure in their pockets and can buy anything on the auction? Or maybe newbies who have little food, low-leveled dragons and no money, who will have to spend A Lot time in coli to survive and acquire at least something in this capitalist hell?

Yeah, it's great that the site isn't dead like it was a year ago when thousands of people were logged in at the same time, kudos to the developers. I'm not talking about the Nocturne Night, it was inevitable, but do they really think that it is more important for us to receive, f.e., two new Basilisks than, I don't know - actually fixing actual coli problems? Like, my first dragon still loses its turn because Ambush is bugged. My dragons lose their breath from using Eliminate in the end of a battle. Is this not important?? There is enough fresh content, can we please fix existing flaws rather than adding possibilities for new every week? (and I'm not talking only about coli)
@JulyandAugust
Also thank you for your comment

I also could complain about the drop rates because the only reason I usually enter Coliseum is to level my fodder to lvl6 an that's it, and today out of 25 gathering turns I got no chests.

Instead I will say this - I think the updates are too frequent. It takes a long time for me to get whatever they add with each update even though I am not a newbie and have high-leveled dragons and high gathering levels. Oops, whining again.
If they do it to prevent people from being bored - who are these people? Owners of all the sprites who have millions of treasure in their pockets and can buy anything on the auction? Or maybe newbies who have little food, low-leveled dragons and no money, who will have to spend A Lot time in coli to survive and acquire at least something in this capitalist hell?

Yeah, it's great that the site isn't dead like it was a year ago when thousands of people were logged in at the same time, kudos to the developers. I'm not talking about the Nocturne Night, it was inevitable, but do they really think that it is more important for us to receive, f.e., two new Basilisks than, I don't know - actually fixing actual coli problems? Like, my first dragon still loses its turn because Ambush is bugged. My dragons lose their breath from using Eliminate in the end of a battle. Is this not important?? There is enough fresh content, can we please fix existing flaws rather than adding possibilities for new every week? (and I'm not talking only about coli)
I left this game my dudes! glhf
@Magari I've been hitting up the earlier venues since I saw your other post a little big ago. I'm not that lucky, but I found one since then, and it wasn't a BEAR at least. :3 I'll keep it up, and hopefully find some more fun familiars. :D
@Magari I've been hitting up the earlier venues since I saw your other post a little big ago. I'm not that lucky, but I found one since then, and it wasn't a BEAR at least. :3 I'll keep it up, and hopefully find some more fun familiars. :D
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I got 7 chests and two of them were Nocturne eggs, so I am pretty happy so far.
But I wish the drop rate was higher... I still need to collect all the familiars and the fake bears.
I got 7 chests and two of them were Nocturne eggs, so I am pretty happy so far.
But I wish the drop rate was higher... I still need to collect all the familiars and the fake bears.
The Dream Guardian Subspecies RcjtOrM.png
Still, How much are 2014 bears worth?..
Still, How much are 2014 bears worth?..
Depends on the bear, honestly. Sifting through the auction house is helpful for those.
Depends on the bear, honestly. Sifting through the auction house is helpful for those.
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 189 190