Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem Purchase Gone Missing!
1 2 3 4
Bought $10 worth, received nothing so far. :/
Bought $10 worth, received nothing so far. :/
On FR time.
I am old and I go to bed at midnight JSYK.
i just purchased the $10 Gem package, but haven't received my Gems either!! i have the Paypal receipt to prove it! i came to the bug forums specifically to see if this happened to anyone else, and sure enough, it has (O_O)
Hope they fix it soon!
i just purchased the $10 Gem package, but haven't received my Gems either!! i have the Paypal receipt to prove it! i came to the bug forums specifically to see if this happened to anyone else, and sure enough, it has (O_O)
Hope they fix it soon!
Same here, bought the $10 package, received the email confirmation from paypal, but the new gems have yet to be added.
Same here, bought the $10 package, received the email confirmation from paypal, but the new gems have yet to be added.
FUgNvs8.pnghunter_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgeou.png
Another here, I bought $5 twice, I accidentally closed the tab instead of returning to FR and figured it canceled the order, but I have emails for two. Also not gonna argue it, I'll use them all anyway. Just hope to have them soon. I wanted to buy a couple more eliminates! Haha
Another here, I bought $5 twice, I accidentally closed the tab instead of returning to FR and figured it canceled the order, but I have emails for two. Also not gonna argue it, I'll use them all anyway. Just hope to have them soon. I wanted to buy a couple more eliminates! Haha
Vj6Vsq3.png
Probably so many are buying them at the same time that it just get a while to get through. :)
Probably so many are buying them at the same time that it just get a while to get through. :)
@Synestesia Hopefully! That's what I was thinking, but it's been almost 2 hours, and I was just getting back on figuring it would have gone through by now, but no such luck.
@Synestesia Hopefully! That's what I was thinking, but it's been almost 2 hours, and I was just getting back on figuring it would have gone through by now, but no such luck.
Vj6Vsq3.png
I had the same issue, with two $20 purchases since I didn't think the first one had went through. I have the emails for both as well.

Edit: In spite of having both the emails, it looks like nothing got taken out of my bank account yet
I had the same issue, with two $20 purchases since I didn't think the first one had went through. I have the emails for both as well.

Edit: In spite of having both the emails, it looks like nothing got taken out of my bank account yet
@Atroxi Yeah, I hope too. Hopefully we all get our gems soon! :)
@Atroxi Yeah, I hope too. Hopefully we all get our gems soon! :)
Just out of curiosity, since this is real world money involved and is more serious than simply in-game issues (like not getting drops or something), how long is considered a good time to wait until we contact the admins? is 24 hours a standard waiting time before contacting staff?
Just out of curiosity, since this is real world money involved and is more serious than simply in-game issues (like not getting drops or something), how long is considered a good time to wait until we contact the admins? is 24 hours a standard waiting time before contacting staff?
Also got $20 gem bundle, got email proof and anything. I've been waiting for around an hour, just in case it's just delayed.
Also got $20 gem bundle, got email proof and anything. I've been waiting for around an hour, just in case it's just delayed.
1 2 3 4