Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | »Baldwin Material Trade«
1 2 3
[center][size=4]I have Several Baldwin material I'm willing to trade for other material I need![/size] [b] >>Items I have<<[/b] [item=Blue Goo][item=Orange Sludge][item=Green Sludge][item=Silver Muck] [x3]________[x15]________[x30]_________[x5] ------------------------ [b]>>Items I want<<[/b] [item=Yellow Ooze][item=Red Sludge]
I have Several Baldwin material I'm willing to trade for other material I need!

>>Items I have<<

Blue Goo Orange Sludge Green Sludge Silver Muck
[x3]________[x15]________[x30]_________[x5]

>>Items I want<<

Yellow Ooze Red Sludge

ywCJX34.png
I need green goo. I have Yellow goox1, yellow sludgex7. Will you take 8:10? I can even it out with a powder or two if you need it. Maybe an orange sludge.

@HolrinnLair
I need green goo. I have Yellow goox1, yellow sludgex7. Will you take 8:10? I can even it out with a powder or two if you need it. Maybe an orange sludge.

@HolrinnLair
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

That's great! I'll send over 10 green goos! (is that correct? little derpy today) don't need any powder, but thanks for the offer :>
@itsThirteen

That's great! I'll send over 10 green goos! (is that correct? little derpy today) don't need any powder, but thanks for the offer :>
ywCJX34.png
Ok thanks!

@HolrinnLair
Ok thanks!

@HolrinnLair
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

No problem!
@itsThirteen

No problem!
ywCJX34.png
@HolrinnLair

How many yellow goo/sludge/muck would you want for a Silver Muck?

I'd be willing to try and get some for you.
@HolrinnLair

How many yellow goo/sludge/muck would you want for a Silver Muck?

I'd be willing to try and get some for you.
@FallenTheWolfen

I'd say 2-3 for 2 silver mucks. I could really use some yellow goo since it's my lowest right now.
@FallenTheWolfen

I'd say 2-3 for 2 silver mucks. I could really use some yellow goo since it's my lowest right now.
ywCJX34.png
@HolrinnLair How many yellow goo/sludge/muck would you want for 1 gold muck?
@HolrinnLair How many yellow goo/sludge/muck would you want for 1 gold muck?
@HolrinnLair I've got 30 Yellow Goo and 30 Yellow Sludge - how many Mucks/Green Sludges would that get me?
@HolrinnLair I've got 30 Yellow Goo and 30 Yellow Sludge - how many Mucks/Green Sludges would that get me?
L8mhHcd.png
@HolrinnLair

Hi! I need exactly one gold muck and happen to have a surplus of yellow sludge, how many would you want for one?
@HolrinnLair

Hi! I need exactly one gold muck and happen to have a surplus of yellow sludge, how many would you want for one?
1 2 3