Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 709 710
I think more armor would be awesome :o And more types and sets, and maybe shields to go with it?
I think more armor would be awesome :o And more types and sets, and maybe shields to go with it?
Tztaw1U.png
Musical instruments! My Lune needs a beautiful silver flute! Hehe but also anything to go on their hip and head. I feel likeive been reusing the flowers a lot (not tht i mond i now have perdy dragons!!) love everything though you guys are doing fantastic!
Musical instruments! My Lune needs a beautiful silver flute! Hehe but also anything to go on their hip and head. I feel likeive been reusing the flowers a lot (not tht i mond i now have perdy dragons!!) love everything though you guys are doing fantastic!
FOR STEAL A DRAGON GAMES PLEASE CHOOSE FROM MY HIBERNAL DEN!

tbWjxrJ.jpg
i NEED a set that's like the silks, but the same material as the boneyard tatters. there could be different colors (preferably darker because the silks are brighter) and some would be more tattered than others. i need more apparel to dress my swampy dragons in!
i NEED a set that's like the silks, but the same material as the boneyard tatters. there could be different colors (preferably darker because the silks are brighter) and some would be more tattered than others. i need more apparel to dress my swampy dragons in!

HATCHERY
TUMBLR
cIwl6sK.png
kqIigD1.pngUOiauYX.png
kqIigD1.png
kqIigD1.png
Ypb4V1z.gif
IAM6LDQ.gif
Earings, or dangles or something. Like, a hoop earing that connects to a dragon's tailtip. Similar to the wing piercing things.

Or nose rings, like what bulls wear?

OOH. I have a Christmas time limited idea. A bunch of festively colored lights, wrapped around the dagons wings, tail, etc.
Earings, or dangles or something. Like, a hoop earing that connects to a dragon's tailtip. Similar to the wing piercing things.

Or nose rings, like what bulls wear?

OOH. I have a Christmas time limited idea. A bunch of festively colored lights, wrapped around the dagons wings, tail, etc.
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Clan Lore //coming soon//
-Art Shop
more wizard hat recolors. especially red ones :-)
more wizard hat recolors. especially red ones :-)
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
[center][img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/a646/f/2015/351/f/c/white_by_takkaia-d9khycd.png[/img] White laboratory gloves.[/center]
white_by_takkaia-d9khycd.png

White laboratory gloves.
Lumberjack-style plaid shirts (red and white, black and white). Think Bender from the Breakfast Club.

Wayfarer glasses (standard black, beach-going neon frames with metallic glass, etc) which could be a recolor of the current Hip Frames with the glass shaded in.

I'm really going for classic 1980s/early 90s fashion for both males and females. I currently have a black/white pinto dragon with a pink underside and he screams 80s to me. No apparel is available.
Lumberjack-style plaid shirts (red and white, black and white). Think Bender from the Breakfast Club.

Wayfarer glasses (standard black, beach-going neon frames with metallic glass, etc) which could be a recolor of the current Hip Frames with the glass shaded in.

I'm really going for classic 1980s/early 90s fashion for both males and females. I currently have a black/white pinto dragon with a pink underside and he screams 80s to me. No apparel is available.
189725.png187398.png~The Stormwillow Clan~184309.png174342.png
Toast in mouth
Octopus hat
Dolphin/Whale fins
Leaf mane
Clown nose
A clinging coconut crab

more silly stuff in general? My dragons are not very serious :P
Toast in mouth
Octopus hat
Dolphin/Whale fins
Leaf mane
Clown nose
A clinging coconut crab

more silly stuff in general? My dragons are not very serious :P
66MHIIb.png
[quote name="TigrisTheLynx" date=2015-12-17 23:08:05] Lumberjack-style plaid shirts (red and white, black and white). Think Bender from the Breakfast Club. Wayfarer glasses (standard black, beach-going neon frames with metallic glass, etc) which could be a recolor of the current Hip Frames with the glass shaded in. I'm really going for classic 1980s/early 90s fashion for both males and females. I currently have a black/white pinto dragon with a pink underside and he screams 80s to me. No apparel is available. [/quote] All of this x1000. Since Glimmer I have been actively fighting with myself to not fill my entire lair with glam rock David Bowie dragons.
TigrisTheLynx wrote on 2015-12-17:

All of this x1000. Since Glimmer I have been actively fighting with myself to not fill my entire lair with glam rock David Bowie dragons.
jt3PpxV.png
Maybe long socks? Like with stripes or patterns. And maybe one with the kitty thing like this [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f5/a2/4f/f5a24fdaf88ad6f9c22679d675b8a049.jpg[/img][img]http://www.artisansocks.com/img/productimages/b/kbell-striped-over-the-knee-socks-809b1.jpg[/img]
Maybe long socks? Like with stripes or patterns. And maybe one with the kitty thing like this
f5a24fdaf88ad6f9c22679d675b8a049.jpgkbell-striped-over-the-knee-socks-809b1.jpg
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 709 710