Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 710 711
duffle bags for the traveling dragon
duffle bags for the traveling dragon
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
More scars!
We have arm, leg, and eye scars, but little more variety would be cool. Like tail, back and neck scars. A bit cruel maybe yea, but hey lore reasons...
More scars!
We have arm, leg, and eye scars, but little more variety would be cool. Like tail, back and neck scars. A bit cruel maybe yea, but hey lore reasons...
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
I know RL holiday items are unlikely to happen for fairness reasons but just imagine: Snappers wearing little santa hats.
I know RL holiday items are unlikely to happen for fairness reasons but just imagine: Snappers wearing little santa hats.
Chewy Tentacle
we already have swords, so why not other kind of weapons? I'd love to see some gun and holster apparel. They could be a part of the highnoon sets, or just something that works well with them. The majority of my dragons need something like this XD

Also, different kinds of shirts, like Tees and sleeveless tank tops would be great
we already have swords, so why not other kind of weapons? I'd love to see some gun and holster apparel. They could be a part of the highnoon sets, or just something that works well with them. The majority of my dragons need something like this XD

Also, different kinds of shirts, like Tees and sleeveless tank tops would be great
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
[quote name="Ningyo" date=2015-11-24 17:55:35] Also, maybe featherfalls? :O Like the flowerfall apparel except feathers; possibly the same colours as the existing wings and tail feathers. [/quote] I came in here to see if this was already suggested, so I just want to second this and express my deep need for featherfalls. And a crow like the Peace Dove would be so cool too.
Ningyo wrote on 2015-11-24:
Also, maybe featherfalls? :O Like the flowerfall apparel except feathers; possibly the same colours as the existing wings and tail feathers.

I came in here to see if this was already suggested, so I just want to second this and express my deep need for featherfalls. And a crow like the Peace Dove would be so cool too.
qdLAAwt.gif tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o6_250.png DmRdZYl.png
has anyone suggested a few more pieces of flower apparel? to expand the sets of lei, flower crown, corsage, flowerfall. How about adding a sash, wing garland, ankle piece and wing piece.
has anyone suggested a few more pieces of flower apparel? to expand the sets of lei, flower crown, corsage, flowerfall. How about adding a sash, wing garland, ankle piece and wing piece.
4GJsj.gif
[quote name="weyrbound" date=2015-12-05 17:11:30] We've already got swords and I've seen quite a few requests for other weapons... but what about some kind of weapon belt... set... thing. Since I feel like it'd be hard to fit weapons worn on the back on most of the FR dragons, they could be worn on a belt instead? I drew a lot of examples. [br] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/uF0XJJz.png[/img] A base... belt, that you can attach weapons to. So I guess it would be a set, with the belt being the most important piece? [br][br] [img]http://i.imgur.com/IW1zuVy.png[/img] A hip quiver would work better than a back one for most dragons, I think.[br][br] [img]http://i.imgur.com/N0P8SMh.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1YcbiBw.png[/img] & then the bow can layer on top. Or the above image could just be a standalone piece of apparel, too.[br][br] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZYdPB2n.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3l8SDXZ.png[/img] Bonus axe and... staff... thing. Could put a halberd or spear or something there, too. Though I'd really love some wizard-y weapons! Also, a wider sash would be really cool - I use the nomad's sashes a ton but I'd like something that covers more of the dragon's stomach/maybe leads up to its chest. Also, I would be all over recolors of the nomad set too.[/center] [/quote]
weyrbound wrote on 2015-12-05:
We've already got swords and I've seen quite a few requests for other weapons... but what about some kind of weapon belt... set... thing. Since I feel like it'd be hard to fit weapons worn on the back on most of the FR dragons, they could be worn on a belt instead? I drew a lot of examples.

uF0XJJz.png
A base... belt, that you can attach weapons to. So I guess it would be a set, with the belt being the most important piece?

IW1zuVy.png
A hip quiver would work better than a back one for most dragons, I think.

N0P8SMh.png
1YcbiBw.png
& then the bow can layer on top. Or the above image could just be a standalone piece of apparel, too.

ZYdPB2n.png
3l8SDXZ.png
Bonus axe and... staff... thing. Could put a halberd or spear or something there, too. Though I'd really love some wizard-y weapons!

Also, a wider sash would be really cool - I use the nomad's sashes a ton but I'd like something that covers more of the dragon's stomach/maybe leads up to its chest. Also, I would be all over recolors of the nomad set too.
Tattered capes! They would be really cool.
Tattered capes! They would be really cool.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
I think Flight Rising needs more magic, witch, wizard, caster, etc. themed apparel. it's so difficult to find things that go with that kind of theme you know? i mean maybe it's a little silly, but I think it would be nice.

Art, drawing, writing themed apparel would be cool too. like add on notebooks, satches filled with paper and/or scrolls, paint/ink stains, and brushes and stuff. Does that make sense? I'm not sure.
I think Flight Rising needs more magic, witch, wizard, caster, etc. themed apparel. it's so difficult to find things that go with that kind of theme you know? i mean maybe it's a little silly, but I think it would be nice.

Art, drawing, writing themed apparel would be cool too. like add on notebooks, satches filled with paper and/or scrolls, paint/ink stains, and brushes and stuff. Does that make sense? I'm not sure.
wind_banner.png4882.pngtumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png

I'm totally sure these have all been suggested before, but to add my vote of interest:

- horn/crest adornments (rings, bangles, maybe a flourish-type dangle as one of the options?)
- featherfalls
- moar flowers! (especially ones that incorporate Sornieth-specific flowers)
- feather decorations that don't include skulls
- earrings that fall somewhere between the teardrops and the Baldwins in size
- fantasy-style crowns (not the European monarch type that are part of this year's festival apparel)

I'm totally sure these have all been suggested before, but to add my vote of interest:

- horn/crest adornments (rings, bangles, maybe a flourish-type dangle as one of the options?)
- featherfalls
- moar flowers! (especially ones that incorporate Sornieth-specific flowers)
- feather decorations that don't include skulls
- earrings that fall somewhere between the teardrops and the Baldwins in size
- fantasy-style crowns (not the European monarch type that are part of this year's festival apparel)
MmSftql.png
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 710 711