Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | \ (• w •) / moe || semi-break
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
@Ruori [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7938311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79384/7938311_350.png[/img] [/url] Hanami is SO beautiful XD
@Ruori

7938311_350.png

Hanami is SO beautiful XD
@Ruori sorry to bother you while on break, but I was wondering if there are any more copies of Mahou Shoujo finale?
@Ruori sorry to bother you while on break, but I was wondering if there are any more copies of Mahou Shoujo finale?
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.png
lJegL0c.png[im
@Ruori You are so talented! I would love an Accent: Pancakes and Accent: Astronoodle when you're back from hiatus if possible!

If I get the go-ahead I will send the 1000 gems when you're back! ^-^
@Ruori You are so talented! I would love an Accent: Pancakes and Accent: Astronoodle when you're back from hiatus if possible!

If I get the go-ahead I will send the 1000 gems when you're back! ^-^
__8Mc2PSM.gifAZMnV2C.pngjf9lrn8.gifVji3Tbo.gif
@Ruori

Please let me know when you open again! I really want like all of your skins!
@Ruori

Please let me know when you open again! I really want like all of your skins!
tumblr_o6rk7xQIoB1uitlmxo1_500.png
@ruori so sorry bout the bother, but do you have any copies of fractals left? and how much would they be in t?
@ruori so sorry bout the bother, but do you have any copies of fractals left? and how much would they be in t?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
Hello:D
I want to be on your reprint ping list for Hanami and Fractals, please.
Hello:D
I want to be on your reprint ping list for Hanami and Fractals, please.
@Ruori If you come back from hiatus, can you please let me know? :3
Pancakes and Astronoodle are glorious on so many levels. ^_^ I'd buy them in a heartbeat!

Thank you!
@Ruori If you come back from hiatus, can you please let me know? :3
Pancakes and Astronoodle are glorious on so many levels. ^_^ I'd buy them in a heartbeat!

Thank you!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png        Nature is forever

female · she/her
Please ping me in forums
Lore · For Sale · Avatar
hello!

pancakes accent is in stock in the AH! since i'm not too active here anymore I'm no longer doing pre-orders. all future reprints will probably be sold for 600g or 850g (the non-preorder price) in the AH. treasure or mix payments are still accepted, just comment in the thread n v n

@nazenanoyo @Luigi @PurpleLotus @indis @Cipheres @joobr @Asphyxia @ondore @overachievious @juyoung @leeedea @tofuu @Rosabelle @Tzinkoka @Pastelwerewolf @DarkMatter

astronoodle was a limited time accent so it won't be reprinted, i'm sorry! there's one being sold in the AH right now though if anyone is still interested.
@B3c71 @Squishboys @Anduin @Waglinton @juyoung @tofuu @EllieAlice
hello!

pancakes accent is in stock in the AH! since i'm not too active here anymore I'm no longer doing pre-orders. all future reprints will probably be sold for 600g or 850g (the non-preorder price) in the AH. treasure or mix payments are still accepted, just comment in the thread n v n

@nazenanoyo @Luigi @PurpleLotus @indis @Cipheres @joobr @Asphyxia @ondore @overachievious @juyoung @leeedea @tofuu @Rosabelle @Tzinkoka @Pastelwerewolf @DarkMatter

astronoodle was a limited time accent so it won't be reprinted, i'm sorry! there's one being sold in the AH right now though if anyone is still interested.
@B3c71 @Squishboys @Anduin @Waglinton @juyoung @tofuu @EllieAlice
9ccc6e7da2.pngece6ac9872.png817bc10fd6.png3054555a23.png6e4e0530fe.png
hi @aurorie ! sure, it'll be 402kT n v n
hi @aurorie ! sure, it'll be 402kT n v n
9ccc6e7da2.pngece6ac9872.png817bc10fd6.png3054555a23.png6e4e0530fe.png
@Ruori
ahhh! i missed seeing your work around!
@Ruori
ahhh! i missed seeing your work around!
B0H4r7x.png
[ english/french | 22 | montreal | no waifu no laifu ]
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60