Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | \ (• w •) / moe || semi-break
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@ruori Put me down for Mahou shoujo please! paying in treasure c:
@ruori Put me down for Mahou shoujo please! paying in treasure c:
@Ruori
Well, I think I'm going to have to have egg time. Please put me on the list!
@Ruori
Well, I think I'm going to have to have egg time. Please put me on the list!
XW2PxEW.png
@kiiseki nyannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

@Toothiana added! thank you~

@anhbon921added!

@Masumi @Maye sure, I've added you to the general pinglist! and I can add you to both pre-order lists after I receive either gems or treasure!
@kiiseki nyannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

@Toothiana added! thank you~

@anhbon921added!

@Masumi @Maye sure, I've added you to the general pinglist! and I can add you to both pre-order lists after I receive either gems or treasure!
9ccc6e7da2.pngece6ac9872.png817bc10fd6.png3054555a23.png6e4e0530fe.png
@Ruori yes please i'd like to be on both pinglists!
@Ruori yes please i'd like to be on both pinglists!
@Ruori
Quick question, the Mahou Shoujo is going to be submitted as a skin? I'm sort of confused.
@Ruori
Quick question, the Mahou Shoujo is going to be submitted as a skin? I'm sort of confused.
@Kikay sure! n v n I'll add you once I receive payment!

@magicalgirlrem added! thank you for your interest~

@Masumi correct! It covers 55% of the overall dragon so it can't be submitted as an accent which is a maximum of 30%. I saw someone else submit a skin that wasn't 100% (it was also a female imp with the wings designed) so i assume I have to use a skin blueprint instead.
@Kikay sure! n v n I'll add you once I receive payment!

@magicalgirlrem added! thank you for your interest~

@Masumi correct! It covers 55% of the overall dragon so it can't be submitted as an accent which is a maximum of 30%. I saw someone else submit a skin that wasn't 100% (it was also a female imp with the wings designed) so i assume I have to use a skin blueprint instead.
@Ruori

Oh jeeze I'm still on the fence ;n;

btw will there be a second run of the accents? I'm broke cause Nature is pushing for Dom and I don't really want to dip into dom funds if I can.
@Ruori

Oh jeeze I'm still on the fence ;n;

btw will there be a second run of the accents? I'm broke cause Nature is pushing for Dom and I don't really want to dip into dom funds if I can.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart it's okay, take your time~ I think there will be reprints if the first run's pre-orders are all sold n v n otherwise they'll be on the AH~
@SirLeafheart it's okay, take your time~ I think there will be reprints if the first run's pre-orders are all sold n v n otherwise they'll be on the AH~
@Ruori
could i be put on the general pinglist? ;v; thank you! ♥
@Ruori
could i be put on the general pinglist? ;v; thank you! ♥
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
@Ruori
ahhhh these are cute but I probably need to stop buying imp accents hahaha....a. can I hop on your pinglist though? :>
@Ruori
ahhhh these are cute but I probably need to stop buying imp accents hahaha....a. can I hop on your pinglist though? :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60