Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 6kt Dragon Roulette *BREEDINGPAIRS*
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
@Kittzilla Hi, I'm new and I would really love a dragon :3 It doesn't matter from which breed option ^^
@Kittzilla Hi, I'm new and I would really love a dragon :3 It doesn't matter from which breed option ^^
skink_pink_R.gif
skink_pink_L.gif
@AmberLee99 - I only hold onto dragons for a few days before I cancel the request, but I'll pick out another hatchling for your freebie and send it your way :)

@kpalacios538 - All I need is for you to pick a bracket option (which are located toward the top of page one).

@ThisHeartOfIce - Okiedokie! A completely random dragon coming your way shortly! :D
@AmberLee99 - I only hold onto dragons for a few days before I cancel the request, but I'll pick out another hatchling for your freebie and send it your way :)

@kpalacios538 - All I need is for you to pick a bracket option (which are located toward the top of page one).

@ThisHeartOfIce - Okiedokie! A completely random dragon coming your way shortly! :D
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla hi, can I request Gene Option 2? I am new. Thank you!
@Kittzilla hi, can I request Gene Option 2? I am new. Thank you!
@kittzilla - gene and breed option 2 please thank you!
Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
@Ysolde - Sure thing! A dragon will be sent your way shortly.
@kpalacios538 - You are most welcome! A dragon will be on it's way soon!
@Ysolde - Sure thing! A dragon will be sent your way shortly.
@kpalacios538 - You are most welcome! A dragon will be on it's way soon!
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla thank you! Very excited!
@Kittzilla thank you! Very excited!
Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
@Kittzilla thank you!
@Kittzilla thank you!
I'll take Gene option 1! I'm sending the 8K now :3 @Kittzilla
I'll take Gene option 1! I'm sending the 8K now :3 @Kittzilla
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Very excited noob here~ Can I get a spot in breed option 3? (Literally any of them would be great... I am having a hard time narrowing down what I want to do, haha. My sister is so very glad that she finally sucked me in.)
Very excited noob here~ Can I get a spot in breed option 3? (Literally any of them would be great... I am having a hard time narrowing down what I want to do, haha. My sister is so very glad that she finally sucked me in.)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19