Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fauna'sForest: [ ON HIATUS ]
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 203 204
@Mistywolf77 Haha, you are in good company here my friend, we're all unable to resist a lovely dragon (especially of the tree variety). I'll accept that CR in just a moment, and don't forget to ping me! :)
@Mistywolf77 Haha, you are in good company here my friend, we're all unable to resist a lovely dragon (especially of the tree variety). I'll accept that CR in just a moment, and don't forget to ping me! :)
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@LittlestCondor Thank you so much! Can I have Imp tree #2?
@LittlestCondor Thank you so much! Can I have Imp tree #2?
@NOTBEINGUSED Yes, you can. I will send you a CR for that dragon in just a moment.

Edit: Also it looks like you bought one of my Pearlcatchers too, so thanks for returning! :)
@NOTBEINGUSED Yes, you can. I will send you a CR for that dragon in just a moment.

Edit: Also it looks like you bought one of my Pearlcatchers too, so thanks for returning! :)
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
Welcome new players! I hope you are having fun so far and if you have any questions please feel free to ask away. Otherwise you can grab one dragon from me for free, and if you see any breeding pairs that catch your eye, let me know and I can put you on a list to be alerted when they hatch new eggs.

Thanks for stopping by! :D
Welcome new players! I hope you are having fun so far and if you have any questions please feel free to ask away. Otherwise you can grab one dragon from me for free, and if you see any breeding pairs that catch your eye, let me know and I can put you on a list to be alerted when they hatch new eggs.

Thanks for stopping by! :D
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
[color=green][b]Specific Ping List:[/b][/color] @claytondog / @WildFlora / @StormyDragon [color=orange][b]Breed Ping List:[/b][/color] @Lalateebreezy / @BlueElectric [color=red][b]All Nests Ping List:[/b][/color] @Avalonn / LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori Two super cute Snowbellies in Space were born today! I have a few non-tree pairs in rotation, in case anyone wasn't aware. They get hatched on occasion when I'm in the middle of cool down periods. Anyway, these will be exalted if not bought soon, so let me know if you want one! :D [quote][columns][size=5][b]Snow in Space #1[/b][/size] Male Steel / Lavender / White Speckle / Current / Underbelly [s][u]Starting Price:[/u] 9.000 Treasure[/s] On Hold [b]P[/b]ay [b]W[/b]hat [b]Y[/b]ou [b]W[/b]ant equal or above this amount. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19236724] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192368/19236724_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=5][b]Snow in Space #2[/b][/size] Female Sky / Caribbean / White Ripple / Current / Underbelly [b]25% chance of Primary gene[/b] [u]Starting Price:[/u] 9,500 Treasure [b]P[/b]ay [b]W[/b]hat [b]Y[/b]ou [b]W[/b]ant equal or above this amount. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19236725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192368/19236725_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns][/quote]
Specific Ping List: @claytondog / @WildFlora / @StormyDragon

Breed Ping List: @Lalateebreezy / @BlueElectric

All Nests Ping List: @Avalonn / LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / @Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo / @jibori

Two super cute Snowbellies in Space were born today! I have a few non-tree pairs in rotation, in case anyone wasn't aware. They get hatched on occasion when I'm in the middle of cool down periods. Anyway, these will be exalted if not bought soon, so let me know if you want one! :D

Quote:
Snow in Space #1
Male
Steel / Lavender / White
Speckle / Current / Underbelly
Starting Price: 9.000 Treasure On Hold
Pay What You Want equal or above this amount.

19236724_350.png
Snow in Space #2
Female
Sky / Caribbean / White
Ripple / Current / Underbelly
25% chance of Primary gene
Starting Price: 9,500 Treasure
Pay What You Want equal or above this amount.

19236725_350.png
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@littlestcondor

the second one would be a perfect rainbow dash if it had arcane eyes
@littlestcondor

the second one would be a perfect rainbow dash if it had arcane eyes
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
@littlestcondor

Oh, can you hold the first male for me? :3 I would love to get him when I can!
@littlestcondor

Oh, can you hold the first male for me? :3 I would love to get him when I can!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Twice :')
@LittlestCondor Hello! I understand you're selling free tree dragons to newbs? I just joined like an hour ago, and I'd like this little guy if what I just said is true :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19179138] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191792/19179138_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LittlestCondor

Hello! I understand you're selling free tree dragons to newbs? I just joined like an hour ago, and I'd like this little guy if what I just said is true :)

19179138_350.png
@LittlestCondor

UGH I like that second bab, but do I really need more dragons?? Help.
@LittlestCondor

UGH I like that second bab, but do I really need more dragons?? Help.
space i am spacing out sTWVucR.png Clayton | she/they | FR +3 VC0STZ4.png
@DreamAlex Sure thing! I'll hold him for a week before we need to talk about payment. Just send a CR whenever you're ready, though I'll take him off the front page now. Thanks for returning! :D

@RangerBelle Hello there and welcome! I hope you're having fun so far, and yes that is true, every new player gets their first dragon from me for free. In a moment, I will send you a CrossRoads trade offer for that dragon and just 1 treasure. Feel free to accept whenever you like. And if you see any of my other dragons that you are interested in, you can always come back later and take another look. Let me know if you have any other questions! ;)

@claytondog lolol you don't but he's super cute huh? Well if you don't already have a somewhat suitable mate for him, or you don't have any idea what sort of breeding project you could use him for, then I say don't buy the derg. I know that Sky Primary is super handsome, but I'll be breeding the parents plenty more so there's no real hurry. Totally your decision though!
@DreamAlex Sure thing! I'll hold him for a week before we need to talk about payment. Just send a CR whenever you're ready, though I'll take him off the front page now. Thanks for returning! :D

@RangerBelle Hello there and welcome! I hope you're having fun so far, and yes that is true, every new player gets their first dragon from me for free. In a moment, I will send you a CrossRoads trade offer for that dragon and just 1 treasure. Feel free to accept whenever you like. And if you see any of my other dragons that you are interested in, you can always come back later and take another look. Let me know if you have any other questions! ;)

@claytondog lolol you don't but he's super cute huh? Well if you don't already have a somewhat suitable mate for him, or you don't have any idea what sort of breeding project you could use him for, then I say don't buy the derg. I know that Sky Primary is super handsome, but I'll be breeding the parents plenty more so there's no real hurry. Totally your decision though!
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 203 204