Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fauna'sForest: [ ON HIATUS ]
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 203 204
@LittlestCondor Hello! I am interested in buying the first imperial tree #1. This is my first time here, so do I only have to pay 1 treasure?
@LittlestCondor Hello! I am interested in buying the first imperial tree #1. This is my first time here, so do I only have to pay 1 treasure?
@NyanErrol Hi there and welcome to my hatchery. The free dragon policy is actually reserved to new players who have joined during the most recent registration window. I'm so sorry for any confusion about that! However my prices are fairly low, and I'm always happy to haggle or take alternative forms of payment. Hope that helps! :)
@NyanErrol Hi there and welcome to my hatchery. The free dragon policy is actually reserved to new players who have joined during the most recent registration window. I'm so sorry for any confusion about that! However my prices are fairly low, and I'm always happy to haggle or take alternative forms of payment. Hope that helps! :)
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@LittlestCondor No problem! I just thought I would check. On second thought, I would like to purchase the last remaining Pearlcatcher for 7,500 Treasure please!
@LittlestCondor No problem! I just thought I would check. On second thought, I would like to purchase the last remaining Pearlcatcher for 7,500 Treasure please!
@NyanErrol Sure, that's wonderful. I can send you a CR and then you can accept whenever you like. Thanks a bunch for stopping by today!
@NyanErrol Sure, that's wonderful. I can send you a CR and then you can accept whenever you like. Thanks a bunch for stopping by today!
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor Thank you so much!
@LittlestCondor Thank you so much!
[color=green][b]Specific Ping List:[/b][/color] @claytondog (Male) / @Peakachuu22 / @labradorite / @RockehRawr / @Esveeka / @srirachachacha / @Findarato / @WildFlora / @Bloodbag (female Imp, Soil and Gems) / @Whitetailmoon (Gems) / @KaiserSooshie (Male Coatl, Seraph and Belly) / @ladytauriel / @jibori [color=red][b]All Nests Ping List:[/b][/color] @Avalonn / @LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo So ... I totally forgot that I hatched these guys last night, whoops! Then someone commented about it today and I finally remember to post them. Haha, well anyway they're three lovely Snowy trees, so let me know if you want one. Everyone pinged can buy a dragon, so grab one while they last. :D [quote][columns][size=5][b]Snow Tree #1[/b][/size] SOLD [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19153199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191532/19153199_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=5][b]Snow Tree #2[/b][/size] SOLD [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19153200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191533/19153200_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns][size=5][b]Snow Tree #3[/b][/size] SOLD [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19153201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191533/19153201_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns][/quote]
Specific Ping List: @claytondog (Male) / @Peakachuu22 / @labradorite / @RockehRawr / @Esveeka / @srirachachacha / @Findarato / @WildFlora / @Bloodbag (female Imp, Soil and Gems) / @Whitetailmoon (Gems) / @KaiserSooshie (Male Coatl, Seraph and Belly) / @ladytauriel / @jibori

All Nests Ping List: @Avalonn / @LajeanRa (Trees only) / @StormHawke / @Azalesha / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / @queertactics / @Skykitty / Whitetailmoon / @Aja22 / @WolfYoko / @Mistywolf77 / @IraBell / ladytauriel / @DreamAlex / @Cidae / @Kairo

So ... I totally forgot that I hatched these guys last night, whoops! Then someone commented about it today and I finally remember to post them. Haha, well anyway they're three lovely Snowy trees, so let me know if you want one. Everyone pinged can buy a dragon, so grab one while they last. :D

Quote:
Snow Tree #1
SOLD

19153199_350.png
Snow Tree #2
SOLD

19153200_350.png
Snow Tree #3
SOLD

19153201_350.png
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor

Oh. My. God. I need that 1st Snow Tree. I'll take him!
@LittlestCondor

Oh. My. God. I need that 1st Snow Tree. I'll take him!
wRl0bfQ.png
@LittlestCondor
I'll take number two(19153200) :)

+ Could you move me to the general ping list? Thank you!
@LittlestCondor
I'll take number two(19153200) :)

+ Could you move me to the general ping list? Thank you!
@littlestcondor Bah! No gems again! XD Thanks, I'll keep waiting and hoping!
@littlestcondor Bah! No gems again! XD Thanks, I'll keep waiting and hoping!
@Kairo Sure, go right ahead and send me a CR whenever you like. I'm glad these babies are always so popular.

@jibori I can move you to the General list, but know that it's only for changes and new pairs, not dragons. Also since you just joined during the last registration window, you're able to get your first dragon from me for free. So I'll cancel that CR and send a new one for just 1 treasure. :D
@Kairo Sure, go right ahead and send me a CR whenever you like. I'm glad these babies are always so popular.

@jibori I can move you to the General list, but know that it's only for changes and new pairs, not dragons. Also since you just joined during the last registration window, you're able to get your first dragon from me for free. So I'll cancel that CR and send a new one for just 1 treasure. :D
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 203 204