Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fauna'sForest: [ ON HIATUS ]
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 203 204
@LittlestCondor can I have an Autumn wild claw please?
@LittlestCondor can I have an Autumn wild claw please?
@littlestcondor Alright, I'll definitely be ready by then! And this is a reliable hatchery for cool dragons, so I'll always return. xD
@littlestcondor Alright, I'll definitely be ready by then! And this is a reliable hatchery for cool dragons, so I'll always return. xD
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Twice :')
@WildRaven Hi and welcome! Super glad to see some new players already stopping by. Yes, you can have whichever Autumn Wildclaw you like. They look alike, but they just don't have a third (tertiary) gene. One has a tertiary color of White, and the other has Stone. So it's your preference as to which you like better. :)
@WildRaven Hi and welcome! Super glad to see some new players already stopping by. Yes, you can have whichever Autumn Wildclaw you like. They look alike, but they just don't have a third (tertiary) gene. One has a tertiary color of White, and the other has Stone. So it's your preference as to which you like better. :)
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@LittlestCondor
Ohhhh! I'm really liking that Snow in Space #2! Could I possibly have it?
@LittlestCondor
Ohhhh! I'm really liking that Snow in Space #2! Could I possibly have it?
@LittlestCondor

Cries. I have a good mate for her (the river plant dragon you sold me), but I'd probably never breed them, so you're right. I should probably pass.
@LittlestCondor

Cries. I have a good mate for her (the river plant dragon you sold me), but I'd probably never breed them, so you're right. I should probably pass.
space i am spacing out sTWVucR.png Clayton | she/they | FR +3 VC0STZ4.png
@LittlestCondor

I'll take the one with white please!
@LittlestCondor

I'll take the one with white please!
@BRS Hello there, thank you for stopping by to look at my hatchery. Unfortunately that dragon you're interested in is not yet available for the general public. I alert (ping) certain specific players whenever a nest of dragons has hatched, and they have about 24 hours to decide if they want to buy one or not before I let everyone else grab one. So if no one has claimed that second dragon by tomorrow, I can certainly let you have it. Hope that makes sense! Let me know if you have any questions, or see another dragon that you like.

@claytondog I am good at giving advice like that, but not taking it. This weekend I spent days looking through the AH at pretty dergs, trying to persuade myself out of buying them all. I finally managed to find some for breeding projects instead (I'll make an announcement in a few days when the last one grows up, yay I'm excited!!!). Again you're likely to find another great baby next round! :D

@WildRaven Okay, not a problem. In just a moment, I will send you a CrossRoads trade offer for that dragon and 1 treasure. Feel free to accept that whenever you like. And let me know if you see any other dragons you want, and know that you can return in the future after you've played a while to look at more dragons. Thanks again!
@BRS Hello there, thank you for stopping by to look at my hatchery. Unfortunately that dragon you're interested in is not yet available for the general public. I alert (ping) certain specific players whenever a nest of dragons has hatched, and they have about 24 hours to decide if they want to buy one or not before I let everyone else grab one. So if no one has claimed that second dragon by tomorrow, I can certainly let you have it. Hope that makes sense! Let me know if you have any questions, or see another dragon that you like.

@claytondog I am good at giving advice like that, but not taking it. This weekend I spent days looking through the AH at pretty dergs, trying to persuade myself out of buying them all. I finally managed to find some for breeding projects instead (I'll make an announcement in a few days when the last one grows up, yay I'm excited!!!). Again you're likely to find another great baby next round! :D

@WildRaven Okay, not a problem. In just a moment, I will send you a CrossRoads trade offer for that dragon and 1 treasure. Feel free to accept that whenever you like. And let me know if you see any other dragons you want, and know that you can return in the future after you've played a while to look at more dragons. Thanks again!
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@LittlestCondor
Oh ok! I understand what you are saying a little bit! :D I will wait and see!
@LittlestCondor
Oh ok! I understand what you are saying a little bit! :D I will wait and see!
@LittlestCondor

Alright, so it appears december newbies have come. Can I really quickly grab my free tree dragon? Just send me one available.
@LittlestCondor

Alright, so it appears december newbies have come. Can I really quickly grab my free tree dragon? Just send me one available.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@LittlestCondor
Hello, I just started today.
I was thinking about breeding dragons that looked like trees, those are all beautiful! I would love any tree dragon you'd be willing to giveaway. Thank you for making such wonderful dragons. :)
@LittlestCondor
Hello, I just started today.
I was thinking about breeding dragons that looked like trees, those are all beautiful! I would love any tree dragon you'd be willing to giveaway. Thank you for making such wonderful dragons. :)
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 203 204