Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Exalt Exchange Hub (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 87
@Lionclaw I can do this later tonight when I get home from work :)
@Lionclaw I can do this later tonight when I get home from work :)
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva I'm I able to get her for 3 exalts [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186345/18634479_350.png[/img] But what if I wanted her be levelled up to 10 by you, just add an extra exalt dragon too it?
@Kedreeva

I'm I able to get her for 3 exalts
18634479_350.png
But what if I wanted her be levelled up to 10 by you, just add an extra exalt dragon too it?
KNOWN BY ALL BUT SEEN BY NONE, THIS IS WERE THE WOLVES HOWL
ssjS89N.png
@xXKeymaXx Yes, if you would like her leveled to 10, just add an extra exalt to the trade.
@xXKeymaXx Yes, if you would like her leveled to 10, just add an extra exalt to the trade.
@Kedreeva -- regarding the Denim/White/Maize Noc I asked you to hold -- the hatchlings are 5 days old and I don't really want to keep the mama either, so to make a long story short, would you take an adult and one of the hatchlings, or should I just send the CR tomorrow when the babies grow up? XD
@Kedreeva -- regarding the Denim/White/Maize Noc I asked you to hold -- the hatchlings are 5 days old and I don't really want to keep the mama either, so to make a long story short, would you take an adult and one of the hatchlings, or should I just send the CR tomorrow when the babies grow up? XD
@Kedreeva
Ok~
I'm sending the exalts to you now
@Kedreeva
Ok~
I'm sending the exalts to you now
KNOWN BY ALL BUT SEEN BY NONE, THIS IS WERE THE WOLVES HOWL
ssjS89N.png
@booksandcats I will happily take babies from you.

@xXKeymaXx I will level her this afternoon and drop her off with you when I am finished.
@booksandcats I will happily take babies from you.

@xXKeymaXx I will level her this afternoon and drop her off with you when I am finished.
@Kedreeva, awesome, CRs sent :)
@Kedreeva, awesome, CRs sent :)
@booksandcats Your coatl is still on the AH haha
@booksandcats Your coatl is still on the AH haha
Ahhhhhh sorry @Kedreeva! I thought it expired ages ago. It's cancelled now.
Ahhhhhh sorry @Kedreeva! I thought it expired ages ago. It's cancelled now.
@Kedreeva

I would love to take Aurus off your hands for 4 adults and one 5 day hatchling. :)
@Kedreeva

I would love to take Aurus off your hands for 4 adults and one 5 day hatchling. :)
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 87