Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Exalt Exchange Hub (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 86 87
@Kedreeva

I'm looking for a stack of plants. Got some food to spare? Thanks!
@Kedreeva

I'm looking for a stack of plants. Got some food to spare? Thanks!
Please consider pinging me before exalting your gen1s.
Trading Exalts for Familiars
@memprime I do! I will send a stack over!
@memprime I do! I will send a stack over!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@kedreeva could I buy some seafood from you? thanks <3
@kedreeva could I buy some seafood from you? thanks <3
@Xagrathia Hi there! I am still low on seafood, so I am unable to trade for it at the moment. Sorry!
@Xagrathia Hi there! I am still low on seafood, so I am unable to trade for it at the moment. Sorry!
@Kedreeva

May I give you six exalts for the Navy/Sky/Sky Nocturne? She's gorgeous :)
@Kedreeva

May I give you six exalts for the Navy/Sky/Sky Nocturne? She's gorgeous :)
@spottyjaguar you may! You have great taste, she's been my favorite out of her parents so far.
@spottyjaguar you may! You have great taste, she's been my favorite out of her parents so far.
@Kedreeva

For good reason! Sent. :)

I might come back for stacks of food later, haha.
@Kedreeva

For good reason! Sent. :)

I might come back for stacks of food later, haha.
@Kedreeva

May I trade you 3 adult exalt fodder for Yahav's beautiful White Iri/White Facet/Royal Smoke daughter? XD
@Kedreeva

May I trade you 3 adult exalt fodder for Yahav's beautiful White Iri/White Facet/Royal Smoke daughter? XD
@Lionne You may! She reminds me a lot of Yahav's mother-side grandfather, Iolite, who was a battler- one of my very first battlers, actually. And her great-great grandmother Ciara, was my first battler ever trained. I was very pleased to see him come through my lair, and to have his daughter turn out so very pretty!
@Lionne You may! She reminds me a lot of Yahav's mother-side grandfather, Iolite, who was a battler- one of my very first battlers, actually. And her great-great grandmother Ciara, was my first battler ever trained. I was very pleased to see him come through my lair, and to have his daughter turn out so very pretty!
@Kedreeva

Thank you. Yes, she really did come out so very pretty! It just seems fitting to have her and her dad in the same lair. Thank you for telling me a little about her genealogy. It gives me a bit more to add to the lore I started thinking up when I first set eyes on her. I'll send the two CRs for 1t and 1 CR for her as soon as I can. ^^
@Kedreeva

Thank you. Yes, she really did come out so very pretty! It just seems fitting to have her and her dad in the same lair. Thank you for telling me a little about her genealogy. It gives me a bit more to add to the lore I started thinking up when I first set eyes on her. I'll send the two CRs for 1t and 1 CR for her as soon as I can. ^^
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 86 87