Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Exalt Exchange Hub (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 87
@Kedreeva

Ah, that makes a little more sense to me. Thanks for the quick explanation!
@Kedreeva

Ah, that makes a little more sense to me. Thanks for the quick explanation!
@Kedreeva

Could I trade 3 hachlings each for Millidia and Herene? 3 of them are 3 days old and the other 3 are all 2 days old.
@Kedreeva

Could I trade 3 hachlings each for Millidia and Herene? 3 of them are 3 days old and the other 3 are all 2 days old.
@Sillvog You may! I will be happy to see them go to a nice home :) I'm heading off for the night so will probably accept in the morning.
@Sillvog You may! I will be happy to see them go to a nice home :) I'm heading off for the night so will probably accept in the morning.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva
Hello! I have 7 adult exalts and I need food so It would be great to exchange for food for them :) Though is it alright if I send you starving dragons?
@Kedreeva
Hello! I have 7 adult exalts and I need food so It would be great to exchange for food for them :) Though is it alright if I send you starving dragons?
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
@Kedreeva I'd like the female Wildclaw that is worth 4 exalts please! However, I have 1 that is 1 day old, but it's going to be the 21st soon, so she'll be 2! Is that alright? This is her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20287869] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202879/20287869_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll go ahead and send the crossroads first, feel free to reject her if it's not ok, and I'll send 10kT over :D
@Kedreeva I'd like the female Wildclaw that is worth 4 exalts please! However, I have 1 that is 1 day old, but it's going to be the 21st soon, so she'll be 2! Is that alright?
This is her:

20287869_350.png

I'll go ahead and send the crossroads first, feel free to reject her if it's not ok, and I'll send 10kT over :D
TFH%20Banner%20FR%20Mini_zpschfnomjl.png
aFNek6P.gifa714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@AlyssaRex That will be fine! Please check the second post for exchange rates and let me know which types of food you need.

@TheFallenCherry That is fine :) I can handle one baby.
@AlyssaRex That will be fine! Please check the second post for exchange rates and let me know which types of food you need.

@TheFallenCherry That is fine :) I can handle one baby.
@Kedreeva Thank you!
@Kedreeva Thank you!
TFH%20Banner%20FR%20Mini_zpschfnomjl.png
aFNek6P.gifa714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@Kedreeva

I've got 2 adult dragons to trade for the gold Imperial Female you are exalting today. I'll send the trade since I don't see anyone asking, but if I'm wrong go ahead and cancel it them.
@Kedreeva

I've got 2 adult dragons to trade for the gold Imperial Female you are exalting today. I'll send the trade since I don't see anyone asking, but if I'm wrong go ahead and cancel it them.
@Sillvog Nope, you got it right! Enjoy!
@Sillvog Nope, you got it right! Enjoy!
@Kedreeva Alright~ 2 stacks of insects, 2 stacks of seafood, 2 stacks of meat and 1 stack of plant please :) Will be sending the dragons!
@Kedreeva Alright~ 2 stacks of insects, 2 stacks of seafood, 2 stacks of meat and 1 stack of plant please :) Will be sending the dragons!
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 87