Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
Will there ever be another deity or dragon species?
Will there ever be another deity or dragon species?
Do parent's height/weight factor into offspring's? Or is it all just randomly generated for flavor?
Do parent's height/weight factor into offspring's? Or is it all just randomly generated for flavor?
How did you guys come up with impostor bears? And why'd you decide to implement it?
How did you guys come up with impostor bears? And why'd you decide to implement it?
Tztaw1U.png
Will the bestiary ever be changed keep awakened familiars logged after you don't have them anymore?
Will the bestiary ever be changed keep awakened familiars logged after you don't have them anymore?
When/Why was the decision made to not use different art for the male and female hatchlings? Is this something that is going to come up in the future, or has the idea been abandoned?
When/Why was the decision made to not use different art for the male and female hatchlings? Is this something that is going to come up in the future, or has the idea been abandoned?
Will the Fan Scorpion and Wandering Surge Priest ever be familiars?
Will the Fan Scorpion and Wandering Surge Priest ever be familiars?
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
Are there plans for other unique monster battles for night of the nocturne? The mimics are neat but there are other cool deceptive creatures out there from mythology and tabletops to play with.
Are there plans for other unique monster battles for night of the nocturne? The mimics are neat but there are other cool deceptive creatures out there from mythology and tabletops to play with.
PdgyR10.png
What is the process of creating a new breed of dragon and who comes up with the ideas for the new breed? Are the FR artists given free reign when designing the new breed or do they have to follow certain guidelines? Also, I've seen a lot of new breed suggestions in the suggestion forums and I was wondering if any of the current breeds of dragons have been user-inspired?
What is the process of creating a new breed of dragon and who comes up with the ideas for the new breed? Are the FR artists given free reign when designing the new breed or do they have to follow certain guidelines? Also, I've seen a lot of new breed suggestions in the suggestion forums and I was wondering if any of the current breeds of dragons have been user-inspired?
XriSV9h.gif
Feeding our Dragons. Some of the species eat more than one type of food group. Guardians can eat all types of food. I keep my available food stores well stocked. Do the guardians just eat the first item available? I mean if a guardian is offered all 4 types of food, which ones would they consume from my stores? (not lore but just game wise)

TLDR; Why don't my dragons eat more plants?
Feeding our Dragons. Some of the species eat more than one type of food group. Guardians can eat all types of food. I keep my available food stores well stocked. Do the guardians just eat the first item available? I mean if a guardian is offered all 4 types of food, which ones would they consume from my stores? (not lore but just game wise)

TLDR; Why don't my dragons eat more plants?
Have you ever done something along the lines of a 'Staff Appreciation Day'? If not, will you do something similar in the future? Really, I think you guys deserve it.
Have you ever done something along the lines of a 'Staff Appreciation Day'? If not, will you do something similar in the future? Really, I think you guys deserve it.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png