Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm getting bored of tert gene variety.
1 2 3 4
I feel like it's so hard to breed dragons because of how small of a variety of tert genes we have. The only ones I really like are Circuit and Underbelly, and I find that kind of sad. I wish some new genes would come out, but all I see lately is primary and secondary genes coming out.
I feel like it's so hard to breed dragons because of how small of a variety of tert genes we have. The only ones I really like are Circuit and Underbelly, and I find that kind of sad. I wish some new genes would come out, but all I see lately is primary and secondary genes coming out.
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
I know. In all the time I've been here - what, almost 4 months now? - they haven't released a tert. D:
I know. In all the time I've been here - what, almost 4 months now? - they haven't released a tert. D:
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Yeah... I like most of the terts and I still feel like there isn't enough variety. And there's a lot of terts that just don't work at all with certain genes, which really limits what you can do with them.
Yeah... I like most of the terts and I still feel like there isn't enough variety. And there's a lot of terts that just don't work at all with certain genes, which really limits what you can do with them.
I hate smoke. Circuit and crackle are okay, I kinda like spines and okapi. And the only ones I really like are underbelly, glimmer (which is expensive), and gembond. And I like gembond only on coatls and skydancers since there is at least a pattern, on the rest of the breeds it's just slapped on randomly, so that doesn't really give me a good choice. =/
I hate smoke. Circuit and crackle are okay, I kinda like spines and okapi. And the only ones I really like are underbelly, glimmer (which is expensive), and gembond. And I like gembond only on coatls and skydancers since there is at least a pattern, on the rest of the breeds it's just slapped on randomly, so that doesn't really give me a good choice. =/
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Yeah, I've been thinking about this recently too.

There's over 10 primary and secondary genes, but only like 6 or 7 tertiary genes, and a lot of them only look good with certain genes. It would be nice to have a few more tertiary genes that are easier to work with c:
Yeah, I've been thinking about this recently too.

There's over 10 primary and secondary genes, but only like 6 or 7 tertiary genes, and a lot of them only look good with certain genes. It would be nice to have a few more tertiary genes that are easier to work with c:
vbbxBX.png
I need a Husky tertiary gene

we need more terts

The only tert I really like is Glimmer (XD)
I need a Husky tertiary gene

we need more terts

The only tert I really like is Glimmer (XD)
m59NfS2.png
TERTS TERTS TERTS TERTS
TERTS TERTS TERTS TERTS
uCR5SCW.png
yeah pretty much all my dragons have underbelly or glimmer.
i hope we get a really nice NOT super busy tert gene soon.
yeah pretty much all my dragons have underbelly or glimmer.
i hope we get a really nice NOT super busy tert gene soon.
VWPWMZp.png
What really bugs me is Ghost and Points. They announced them, but it's been, what, a year? Year and a half? I really want them, but they haven't even released an ETA.
What really bugs me is Ghost and Points. They announced them, but it's been, what, a year? Year and a half? I really want them, but they haven't even released an ETA.
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
Getting sick of Gembond, and Underbelly is the only other one I like.
Getting sick of Gembond, and Underbelly is the only other one I like.
1 2 3 4