Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66
@acey how many of each do you need? I only have sunset sea dragons right now, I can send those over :)
@acey how many of each do you need? I only have sunset sea dragons right now, I can send those over :)
@chespin Oh cool! I need 20 of each seafood, unfortunately my fishing isn't leveled up at all! XD Honeybees I collect so however many you're willing to send me! I can always send back some food points too if you need any!!
@chespin Oh cool! I need 20 of each seafood, unfortunately my fishing isn't leveled up at all! XD Honeybees I collect so however many you're willing to send me! I can always send back some food points too if you need any!!
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
For people who are looking for Amethyst Strikers, I have 27 right now, due to me only hunting in Earth.

I'm going to go and send 9 to three people :D Just ping me because I am easily distracted
For people who are looking for Amethyst Strikers, I have 27 right now, due to me only hunting in Earth.

I'm going to go and send 9 to three people :D Just ping me because I am easily distracted
Please give me any food you have free to throw at me!
Please give me any food you have free to throw at me!
@Solarstormflare sorry I didn't see this before! If you want to make sure someone gets notified you've replied to them, be sure to ping them (by adding a @ sign before their name, as I've done above).

I don't have any insects or plants to send over but if you're still in need I can send seafood and/or meat. Just let me know :)
@Solarstormflare sorry I didn't see this before! If you want to make sure someone gets notified you've replied to them, be sure to ping them (by adding a @ sign before their name, as I've done above).

I don't have any insects or plants to send over but if you're still in need I can send seafood and/or meat. Just let me know :)
And on a separate note, once I hit level 20 in hunting (in a few days) I'll be switching to insect catching until I'm 20 there too, so I won't have much meat to show for my efforts for a while, but I will hopefully have insects :)

And on a separate note, once I hit level 20 in hunting (in a few days) I'll be switching to insect catching until I'm 20 there too, so I won't have much meat to show for my efforts for a while, but I will hopefully have insects :)

@chespin

;w; Ahh, this is so nice of you to do. I have really bad luck with Swipp items, but is there any chance that you may have some of the Sunset Sea Dragons, Sea Faes, or the Skinks?
@chespin

;w; Ahh, this is so nice of you to do. I have really bad luck with Swipp items, but is there any chance that you may have some of the Sunset Sea Dragons, Sea Faes, or the Skinks?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir I currently have sunset sea dragons, how many do you need? :)
@Espoir I currently have sunset sea dragons, how many do you need? :)
@chespin

20, if you have them, please :c If not... any amount would be appreciated so i can exchange them for the cute little Swipp familiar ;w;
@chespin

20, if you have them, please :c If not... any amount would be appreciated so i can exchange them for the cute little Swipp familiar ;w;
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66