Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66
@RageAsylum Do you still need onyx cobras? I have some I can send over, I don't have the full 20 though, but let me know how many you need if you still need them ^^
@RageAsylum Do you still need onyx cobras? I have some I can send over, I don't have the full 20 though, but let me know how many you need if you still need them ^^
@chespin I'm looking for four Weird Purple Skinks, should you get to that level soon.
@chespin I'm looking for four Weird Purple Skinks, should you get to that level soon.
@chespin
That would be great! I have not had much luck and so still need the full 20 from when I posted. Thanks!
@chespin
That would be great! I have not had much luck and so still need the full 20 from when I posted. Thanks!
@rageasylum
i can send you the last 5. ^-^
@rageasylum
i can send you the last 5. ^-^
@chespin
5 weird purples Skinks if you could, when you get to that level
@chespin
5 weird purples Skinks if you could, when you get to that level
Code:
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y4.gifgg_by_cas_a_fras-d9izsvk.gifZEVXYyQ.png
@chespin

Hello, would you be able to spare any Zephyr Sparrows, if you have any left over from hunting? I don't mind sending you treasure, even, as I'd feel bad asking for free.

Thanks for reading!
@chespin

Hello, would you be able to spare any Zephyr Sparrows, if you have any left over from hunting? I don't mind sending you treasure, even, as I'd feel bad asking for free.

Thanks for reading!
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@chespin i'd love some opal cobras, if you have any:)

edit: oops typo
@chespin i'd love some opal cobras, if you have any:)

edit: oops typo
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
@Yay I've got some right now, how many do you need? :)

@Yay I've got some right now, how many do you need? :)

@chespin

I hoard them, so however much you're willing to give will be appreciated! ^^
@chespin

I hoard them, so however much you're willing to give will be appreciated! ^^
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66