Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Juba's Little Art Shop [CLOSE FOR NOW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Theirin

Sure! It won't take a long time to open new slots.
I'll put you in ping lists first!
@Theirin

Sure! It won't take a long time to open new slots.
I'll put you in ping lists first!
@icecreamjuba
Thanks so much! Your stuff is lovely!
@icecreamjuba
Thanks so much! Your stuff is lovely!
U8dkiXo.jpg
[Update]
I finished @Riblam and @Sheepystuff's drawings!
Thank you for taking my commission :)
[Update]
I finished @Riblam and @Sheepystuff's drawings!
Thank you for taking my commission :)
@Theirin I just added more slots :D Now you can take my commission. Thanks for waiting !
@Theirin I just added more slots :D Now you can take my commission. Thanks for waiting !
take this as a testimonial-- juba's art is great! if you want to get some nice, quality art from a lovely hand drawn source, then i would definitely recommend juba! i'm surely coming back in the future to buy more :D
take this as a testimonial-- juba's art is great! if you want to get some nice, quality art from a lovely hand drawn source, then i would definitely recommend juba! i'm surely coming back in the future to buy more :D
tumblr_o2tlplhmyW1u9ymyzo3_100.pngBMUOo5n.pngtumblr_o2tlplhmyW1u9ymyzo4_100.png
@Riblam Oh man :P You're so sweet <3 Thanks for your compliment!! You make me wanna draw more and more!!! :) Thanks again hehe
@Riblam Oh man :P You're so sweet <3 Thanks for your compliment!! You make me wanna draw more and more!!! :) Thanks again hehe
@icecreamjuba
Are you drawing only dragons? Would you draw a fox oc? *w*
@icecreamjuba
Are you drawing only dragons? Would you draw a fox oc? *w*
616797_orig.png
@Heresy I draw anything hahaha :D I could draw a fox oc.
@Heresy I draw anything hahaha :D I could draw a fox oc.
@icecreamjuba
Okay, so I've changed what I would like. Derp. XD
Can you do me two fullbodies? (dragon)
One of this guy and one of my kitty?
You don't have to do any items that are on dog though! Maybe just draw the crow or bat if you feel like that. :o
@icecreamjuba
Okay, so I've changed what I would like. Derp. XD
Can you do me two fullbodies? (dragon)
One of this guy and one of my kitty?
You don't have to do any items that are on dog though! Maybe just draw the crow or bat if you feel like that. :o
616797_orig.png
@icecreamjuba Hi~!! Your art is so cute oh my god ;; I'd love to order 2 full body human sketches! I'm curious, are you ok with drawing couples, or would you prefer doing 2 separate pictures? Because I'm fine with either~!
@icecreamjuba Hi~!! Your art is so cute oh my god ;; I'd love to order 2 full body human sketches! I'm curious, are you ok with drawing couples, or would you prefer doing 2 separate pictures? Because I'm fine with either~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7