Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Juba's Little Art Shop [CLOSE FOR NOW]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][center]HI! WELCOME TO JUBA'S BRAND NEW LIL ART SHOP! <EXAMPLES> [img]http://i.imgur.com/xyE2MSJ.jpg[/img] <Dragon Full body> [img]http://i.imgur.com/HPM8M3E.jpg[/img] <Bust Human version> Here are my art blogs if you are still curious about my drawing style: INSTAGRAM ::: [url]instagram.com/icecream_juba[/url] TUMBLR ::: [url]jueunseo.tumblr.com[/url] As you can see from the examples, I sketch in red coloured pencil. I also can draw in blue and purple, if you don't want red. I do shade but not colour it! I like to draw dragons in a cute way but if you don’t want me to draw this way, please let me know before I start drawing :) <Price> Bust (human ver) : 60kt Full body (human ver) : 80kt Headshot (dragon ver) :60kt Full body(dragon ver):80kt I can draw apparels for bust (human ver)and headshot(dragon ver) for free but there would be 5kt additional fee for each apparels for full body (dragon and human ver) <Steps for order> STEP 1. WRITE YOUR ORDER FORM STEP 2. PAY THE FEES. STEP 3. WAIT FOR THE DRAWING STEP 4. GET YOUR DRAWING! Please read before you order! Write your order form first. I’ll let you know how much it will be. I’ll let you in the slots and start to draw once you pay. Since I am newbie here and I don’t need gems yet, I only take treasure for now. There’s no refund! If you have any details (ex.grown up man, boy, dragons in a cute way or badass way) please let me know in the order form. ** I could be late a bit for school work! It might takes 1~2 weeks to finish your drawing once you are put in the slot. ** <Order form> [left]1.Username: 2.Type of commission: Bust (Human ver) / Headshot (Dragon ver) / Full body (Dragon ver) / Full body (Human ver) 3. Do you want me to draw apparels? If it’s full body, there will be 5kt additional fees for each apparels. 4: Extra or questions (Optional) 5.Dragon references[/center][center][/center][/left] [center][center]<SLOTS> 1.somnolentcypress 2.Kajeayn 3.Theirin 4.DAG22 5.Kittenfromhell 6.eraclea 7.Heresy <PING LIST> 1.Theirin 2.somnolentcypress[/center] [center]<PEOPLE WHO TOOK MY COMMISSION SO FAR> EMT ,Saern ,sheepystuff , Riblam[/center] [/center] [u][/u]
HI! WELCOME TO JUBA'S BRAND NEW LIL ART SHOP!

<EXAMPLES>

xyE2MSJ.jpg

<Dragon Full body>

HPM8M3E.jpg

<Bust Human version>

Here are my art blogs if you are still curious about my drawing style:
INSTAGRAM ::: instagram.com/icecream_juba
TUMBLR ::: jueunseo.tumblr.com

As you can see from the examples, I sketch in red coloured pencil.
I also can draw in blue and purple, if you don't want red.
I do shade but not colour it!

I like to draw dragons in a cute way but if you don’t want me to draw this way, please let me know before I start drawing :)

<Price>

Bust (human ver) : 60kt
Full body (human ver) : 80kt
Headshot (dragon ver) :60kt
Full body(dragon ver):80kt

I can draw apparels for bust (human ver)and headshot(dragon ver) for free
but there would be 5kt additional fee for each apparels for full body (dragon and human ver)

<Steps for order>

STEP 1. WRITE YOUR ORDER FORM
STEP 2. PAY THE FEES.
STEP 3. WAIT FOR THE DRAWING
STEP 4. GET YOUR DRAWING!

Please read before you order!

Write your order form first. I’ll let you know how much it will be.
I’ll let you in the slots and start to draw once you pay.
Since I am newbie here and I don’t need gems yet, I only take treasure for now.
There’s no refund!
If you have any details (ex.grown up man, boy, dragons in a cute way or ****** way)
please let me know in the order form.

** I could be late a bit for school work!
It might takes 1~2 weeks to finish your drawing once you are put in the slot. **

<Order form>
1.Username:
2.Type of commission: Bust (Human ver) / Headshot (Dragon ver) / Full body (Dragon ver) / Full body (Human ver)
3. Do you want me to draw apparels? If it’s full body, there will be 5kt additional fees for each apparels.
4: Extra or questions (Optional)
5.Dragon references

<SLOTS>
1.somnolentcypress
2.Kajeayn
3.Theirin
4.DAG22
5.Kittenfromhell
6.eraclea
7.Heresy

<PING LIST>
1.Theirin
2.somnolentcypress

<PEOPLE WHO TOOK MY COMMISSION SO FAR>

EMT ,Saern ,sheepystuff , Riblam
Price updated!
Price updated!
@icecreamjuba your art is really cute ;; would you take festival currency as payment?
@icecreamjuba your art is really cute ;; would you take festival currency as payment?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@icecreamjuba

if you have time for a fullbody I'd love that!

http://fav.me/d8nqk7i
@icecreamjuba

if you have time for a fullbody I'd love that!

http://fav.me/d8nqk7i
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
@somnacin I'm sorry! I don't take festival currency. ;_;
@somnacin I'm sorry! I don't take festival currency. ;_;
@emt Hmm, well. sure. Why not. I was not gonna draw a full body but you just changed my mind haha :P
@emt Hmm, well. sure. Why not. I was not gonna draw a full body but you just changed my mind haha :P

@icecreamjuba

OH GOSH I'm SO SORRY I didn't see it said dragon version! My bad! If you're okay with it that's fine, I'll send funds over. Thanks so much ;;!!

@icecreamjuba

OH GOSH I'm SO SORRY I didn't see it said dragon version! My bad! If you're okay with it that's fine, I'll send funds over. Thanks so much ;;!!
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
@emt That's fine and thank you so much! I just sent you an email back and got the payment! :D
Please write your form according to my post!
@emt That's fine and thank you so much! I just sent you an email back and got the payment! :D
Please write your form according to my post!
@icecreamjuba
Do you do human OCs?
@icecreamjuba
Do you do human OCs?
@saern Well yeah if its not that complicated
@saern Well yeah if its not that complicated
1 2 3 4 5 6 7