Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, November 2015
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 80 81
I, personally, am not too happy with the NOTN changes. Chest opening should be fun, yeah, but getting them should be, too. They don't have to be as common as they were last year, but please don't make them too difficult to get. Because I can tell you now that there will probably be someone who ends up with zero chests, and that will be the opposite of fun.
I, personally, am not too happy with the NOTN changes. Chest opening should be fun, yeah, but getting them should be, too. They don't have to be as common as they were last year, but please don't make them too difficult to get. Because I can tell you now that there will probably be someone who ends up with zero chests, and that will be the opposite of fun.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Hhhhhh. I'm gonna have to enter that contest. I'm nervous, but it looks like fun.
Hhhhhh. I'm gonna have to enter that contest. I'm nervous, but it looks like fun.
aSSNSAn.gif 629.Pots150.Vera_zpsiijqweht.png1f5TYUs.gif
I can't get over how gorgeous the new genes are *_*
I can't get over how gorgeous the new genes are *_*
Ohh I can't wait for the new genes!!!!!!!!
Ohh I can't wait for the new genes!!!!!!!!
@Aequorin

question about the familiar coloring contest.

Is there a limit to the familiars that we can color? or can we color and submit all 8?
@Aequorin

question about the familiar coloring contest.

Is there a limit to the familiars that we can color? or can we color and submit all 8?
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KCSquib One familiar per person. Choose wisely ;D
@KCSquib One familiar per person. Choose wisely ;D
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
sad that the images are only in PSD :C I don't have Photoshop.
sad that the images are only in PSD :C I don't have Photoshop.
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
Oh the new butterfly and petal genes look great, i love butterflies and petals/flowers too haha. ;w;
Oh the new butterfly and petal genes look great, i love butterflies and petals/flowers too haha. ;w;
Love these upcoming updates! :D
Love these upcoming updates! :D
where we can send the familiar?
where we can send the familiar?
Click! ^^ --> jQkIM.gif YdWhn.gif 7h7UC.gif ACd88.gif
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 80 81