Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, November 2015
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 81
I'm so hyped though did I mention that butterfly is perfect for my dream dragon
I'm so hyped though did I mention that butterfly is perfect for my dream dragon
tumblr_o2tlplhmyW1u9ymyzo3_100.pngBMUOo5n.pngtumblr_o2tlplhmyW1u9ymyzo4_100.png
Oh no the genes are gorgeous!

This is gonna be like the wait for Glimmer isn't it? Not spending a single gem for months and months and months. ;__;

*sighs*

*Looks at all the skins she was going to buy*

*looks at pile of gems*

Nah, you're going into the vault until Butterfly gets here.
Oh no the genes are gorgeous!

This is gonna be like the wait for Glimmer isn't it? Not spending a single gem for months and months and months. ;__;

*sighs*

*Looks at all the skins she was going to buy*

*looks at pile of gems*

Nah, you're going into the vault until Butterfly gets here.
LkR1s2d.png
I NEED THESE GENES *stating to grind treasure for gems*
I NEED THESE GENES *stating to grind treasure for gems*
FIi7z6C.png
I'm appalled by the implication that opening a chest full of butt-rocks should elicit anything other then a joyful reaction. I'm writing a formal complaint.

Nah in all seriousness though I think tweaking the chests sounds like the best solution to the problem. Not everyone is a weirdo like me who actually was thrilled every time I opened a chest and got butt-rocks. I will however be a bit disappointed if there are no butt-rocks at all, so I hope they will make a return as something either fighting the chests in coli drop or alongside whatever nifty cool stuff will be in the chests.

Also wow-ee those butterfly genes.

Also the new trading system looks shiny.

Thanks for all the hard work staff!
I'm appalled by the implication that opening a chest full of butt-rocks should elicit anything other then a joyful reaction. I'm writing a formal complaint.

Nah in all seriousness though I think tweaking the chests sounds like the best solution to the problem. Not everyone is a weirdo like me who actually was thrilled every time I opened a chest and got butt-rocks. I will however be a bit disappointed if there are no butt-rocks at all, so I hope they will make a return as something either fighting the chests in coli drop or alongside whatever nifty cool stuff will be in the chests.

Also wow-ee those butterfly genes.

Also the new trading system looks shiny.

Thanks for all the hard work staff!
GzcFsWh.pngscdzbDa.png0e2eoZr.pngqeLDcKa.png6fkzql2.pngBfosf0E.pngMfnruqM.png44BYscm.gif
You really should start listing who bought your ah items in the mail you get back in case you under prices an item It would save a lot of heartache for people who did gem prices in the treasure slot @Aequorin
You really should start listing who bought your ah items in the mail you get back in case you under prices an item It would save a lot of heartache for people who did gem prices in the treasure slot @Aequorin
Mb6MMMc.png
@Skyure You can also use open source programs like Gimp or FireAlpaca.
@Skyure You can also use open source programs like Gimp or FireAlpaca.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
PERYTONS PERYTONS PERYTONS

I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS ONE...

Also I'm super happy to hear about the NotN tweaks! And I'm looking forward to (hopefully) being able to utilize Baldwin for the event too!
PERYTONS PERYTONS PERYTONS

I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS ONE...

Also I'm super happy to hear about the NotN tweaks! And I'm looking forward to (hopefully) being able to utilize Baldwin for the event too!
Oh my god, the new genes are so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait :D
I love it new updates :D
Oh my god, the new genes are so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait :D
I love it new updates :D
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
AAAAAAAAA THOSE NEW GENES!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAA THOSE NEW GENES!!!!!!
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
Alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright
Alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 81