Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, November 2015
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 81
omg the butterfly wings..... i need
omg the butterfly wings..... i need
@JemDragons @cheyinka
And I opened like five hundred chests and got no eggs or scrolls. :C Some people were really really lucky, but a lot weren't.

Luck-based stuff is always going to have an element of randomness, of course, but it was really disappointing seeing other people with four nocturnes they hatched while I had to buy one for 200K despite spending HOURS in the coliseum.
@JemDragons @cheyinka
And I opened like five hundred chests and got no eggs or scrolls. :C Some people were really really lucky, but a lot weren't.

Luck-based stuff is always going to have an element of randomness, of course, but it was really disappointing seeing other people with four nocturnes they hatched while I had to buy one for 200K despite spending HOURS in the coliseum.
582857_original.png
So many cool changes! You spoil us so. :)
So many cool changes! You spoil us so. :)
UOE82cg.png5CDWSYQ.jpgtumblr_inline_npdwc6vY5R1qjsxoz_500.gif
Sales: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2870348
Ooh, these updates have me excited! I'm actually looking forward to the nocturne event, even though it was a bit bust for me. The new genes look lovely, though on some colors more subtle than others (mulberry looks to be my favorite of the previews). I'm always excited by news of the progress of the back-end site development. It's such a complicated process; no doubt every aspect of the rebuild has been very educational! I'm also happy about the new Crossroads update and that it will be implemented soon. Finally people will not need to worry in the back of their minds by sending non-currency involved trades!
Ooh, these updates have me excited! I'm actually looking forward to the nocturne event, even though it was a bit bust for me. The new genes look lovely, though on some colors more subtle than others (mulberry looks to be my favorite of the previews). I'm always excited by news of the progress of the back-end site development. It's such a complicated process; no doubt every aspect of the rebuild has been very educational! I'm also happy about the new Crossroads update and that it will be implemented soon. Finally people will not need to worry in the back of their minds by sending non-currency involved trades!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
I need both of those genes and I need them now.
I need both of those genes and I need them now.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
[quote name="Doki" date=2015-11-26 20:49:59] @JemDragons @cheyinka And I opened like five hundred chests and got no eggs or scrolls. :C Some people were really really lucky, but a lot weren't. Luck-based stuff is always going to have an element of randomness, of course, but it was really disappointing seeing other people with four nocturnes they hatched while I had to buy one for 200K despite spending HOURS in the coliseum. [/quote] I opened around 600 chests and got two eggs and one scroll. And having to open every single chest individually got reaaaaally old reaaaaally fast. I'm absolutely thrilled to see that the feedback on it was heard and changes will be made, because I want to have fun with the event. Also I am endlessly amused by the fact that "butt rocks" is an official name for them. XD
Doki wrote on 2015-11-26:
@JemDragons @cheyinka

I opened around 600 chests and got two eggs and one scroll. And having to open every single chest individually got reaaaaally old reaaaaally fast. I'm absolutely thrilled to see that the feedback on it was heard and changes will be made, because I want to have fun with the event.

Also I am endlessly amused by the fact that "butt rocks" is an official name for them. XD
Butterfly. I need butterfly right now, it's so gorgeous. *A*
Butterfly. I need butterfly right now, it's so gorgeous. *A*
tumblr_nxirtx46zh1tz0vh4o1_400.gif
Hi, i'm new here. i just joined a few days ago so i can share stuff with my daughters here. any tips are really appreciated to grow my dragon family. i like what i see here, even if most of it doesn't make sense to me yet. i'm still exploring. my first dragon i created is a tundra dragon with the nature deity. i like making new friends, so far all i have is my daughters here on my friends list.
Hi, i'm new here. i just joined a few days ago so i can share stuff with my daughters here. any tips are really appreciated to grow my dragon family. i like what i see here, even if most of it doesn't make sense to me yet. i'm still exploring. my first dragon i created is a tundra dragon with the nature deity. i like making new friends, so far all i have is my daughters here on my friends list.
What program do I use to paint a familiar?
What program do I use to paint a familiar?
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
I'm so happy there is going to be a Change in Night of Nocturne

I opened 1700+ Chest, and got 3 Eggs and no scrolls
And it was incredibly frustrating, especially when people would find an Egg or even a scroll within their first 50 chests. Now to mention how boring and annoying opening the chest were.
I'm so happy there is going to be a Change in Night of Nocturne

I opened 1700+ Chest, and got 3 Eggs and no scrolls
And it was incredibly frustrating, especially when people would find an Egg or even a scroll within their first 50 chests. Now to mention how boring and annoying opening the chest were.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 81