Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | annie's gouache art | DISCOUNTS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@fawnycats I put in Neraka as an example!
@fawnycats I put in Neraka as an example!
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
@litwiks that would be awesome to have the familiar too! :0 And I have just enough to pay yay~
@litwiks that would be awesome to have the familiar too! :0 And I have just enough to pay yay~
@litwiks thats fine! im more than willing to pay 800kT for it since you have to go through the trouble :3
@litwiks thats fine! im more than willing to pay 800kT for it since you have to go through the trouble :3
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@aliconner98 Great! I won't be able to start sketching until this weekend, I'll link you the sketch when it's done. After you approve it, and send the deposit of 50k, I'll start lining and painting, and you can send in the rest of the payment on your own time. Do you miind if i post progress shots to my instagram?
@aliconner98 Great! I won't be able to start sketching until this weekend, I'll link you the sketch when it's done. After you approve it, and send the deposit of 50k, I'll start lining and painting, and you can send in the rest of the payment on your own time. Do you miind if i post progress shots to my instagram?
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
@tunapuns @aliconner98 Also! I updated the thread with lots of items that I'll take as partial or even full payment, so check it out! There's a lot of pretty simple items that can knock off the price some, there's a good change you'll have it in your hoard, so don't be afraid to send in some of that stuff to help alleviate the price.
@tunapuns @aliconner98 Also! I updated the thread with lots of items that I'll take as partial or even full payment, so check it out! There's a lot of pretty simple items that can knock off the price some, there's a good change you'll have it in your hoard, so don't be afraid to send in some of that stuff to help alleviate the price.
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
@litwiks ok!! no problem! :>
@litwiks ok!! no problem! :>
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@litwiks that's completely fine i understand and please do I don't mind at all! thank you so much by the way
@litwiks that's completely fine i understand and please do I don't mind at all! thank you so much by the way
@aliconner98 Alrighty! and no problem
@aliconner98 Alrighty! and no problem
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
@litwiks • Username: noirlecrow • Picture Reference: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185564/18556327_350.png[/img] • Personality/pose idea: wings open, maybe menacing? • Payment method(treasure/gems/item): treasure •Your budget range: as high as you want it to be • Anything Else I should note for the commission? i like to think of him as being like the night sky, dont know if that's important but it might factor in to your artwork! love you scully
@litwiks

• Username: noirlecrow

• Picture Reference:
18556327_350.png

• Personality/pose idea: wings open, maybe menacing?

• Payment method(treasure/gems/item): treasure

•Your budget range: as high as you want it to be

• Anything Else I should note for the commission? i like to think of him as being like the night sky, dont know if that's important but it might factor in to your artwork! love you scully
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
@noirlecrow Hey Thel! I'd be happy to paint him; how does 200kt sound? Are you up for a payment plan if you can't get it all by the time i'm finished? It may take a while for me to get to painting it.
@noirlecrow Hey Thel! I'd be happy to paint him; how does 200kt sound? Are you up for a payment plan if you can't get it all by the time i'm finished? It may take a while for me to get to painting it.
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20