Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 835 836
I just got a piece of grey head apparel for cheaper then it should've been- maybe someone forgot to add a 0? If you think it was yours, send me a screenshot of the sell message and/or what the item was.
I just got a piece of grey head apparel for cheaper then it should've been- maybe someone forgot to add a 0? If you think it was yours, send me a screenshot of the sell message and/or what the item was.
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=739978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7400/739978_350.png[/img] [/url] Snagged this XYY six digit dragon for cheap and didn't catch the seller's name. If you'd like her returned, send me a screenshot of the auction sold message. I'll keep her if I don't get a message by the end of Rockbreaker's.

739978_350.png

Snagged this XYY six digit dragon for cheap and didn't catch the seller's name. If you'd like her returned, send me a screenshot of the auction sold message.

I'll keep her if I don't get a message by the end of Rockbreaker's.
i mispriced a runaway rotclaw for 100k and i rreally need that back please i set the wrong item please give it back i have proof that i sold it oh GOD PLEASE
i mispriced a runaway rotclaw for 100k and i rreally need that back please i set the wrong item please give it back i have proof that i sold it oh GOD PLEASE
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
I'm a dingus and just listed 3 gilded chests for treasure instead of gems. Whoops. Message me if you bought them and want to help me out, I can provide a screencap, repayment, and a tip for your time.

(if you really want to keep them but still want to do me a favor, I'll make them super cheap for you)
I'm a dingus and just listed 3 gilded chests for treasure instead of gems. Whoops. Message me if you bought them and want to help me out, I can provide a screencap, repayment, and a tip for your time.

(if you really want to keep them but still want to do me a favor, I'll make them super cheap for you)
Rve7uPU.png
Somebody put a Granite Guardian up for 1k on the auction house, and I bought it in part so I could try to give it back. I only caught the first few letters of the username at the time, so when I tried to find the user afterward I had some difficulties~. [item=Granite Guardian] If this was you, feel free to contact me! Screenshots preferred, but I may also be able to recognize your username if it's slid off your AH activity.
Somebody put a Granite Guardian up for 1k on the auction house, and I bought it in part so I could try to give it back. I only caught the first few letters of the username at the time, so when I tried to find the user afterward I had some difficulties~.

Granite Guardian

If this was you, feel free to contact me! Screenshots preferred, but I may also be able to recognize your username if it's slid off your AH activity.
cakeon_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kn1kt.png
So... I messed up and sold my Conjoined Skink for 2700 treasure, instead of gems. I know the chances of getting it back are slim, but I figured I'd post here, just in case.

I could figure out how to screen cap, if needed (despite only being 20, I'm kind of terrible with technology, haha). ^^
So... I messed up and sold my Conjoined Skink for 2700 treasure, instead of gems. I know the chances of getting it back are slim, but I figured I'd post here, just in case.

I could figure out how to screen cap, if needed (despite only being 20, I'm kind of terrible with technology, haha). ^^
EYhnjwN.png
@ Anyone who needs a way to take a Screen Shot for proof and whatnot
This is a useful little tool.
@ Anyone who needs a way to take a Screen Shot for proof and whatnot
This is a useful little tool.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
Bought a 6-digit level 11 skydancer female this morning for a price that ABSOLUTELY HAD to be an error. All attempts to trace progeny or progeny parents just gives me exalted dragons or the very occasional starving lair. If you did list this girl incorrectly, please get in touch........thanks.
Bought a 6-digit level 11 skydancer female this morning for a price that ABSOLUTELY HAD to be an error. All attempts to trace progeny or progeny parents just gives me exalted dragons or the very occasional starving lair. If you did list this girl incorrectly, please get in touch........thanks.
Just bought an Unhatched Earth Egg for 375 treasure. Send me a screenshot and I'll send it back as soon as I can.
Just bought an Unhatched Earth Egg for 375 treasure. Send me a screenshot and I'll send it back as soon as I can.
481.pngYYJaw5C.png584.png
@Kenna18155

It was probably exalt fodder, if the price was that low :)
@Kenna18155

It was probably exalt fodder, if the price was that low :)
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 835 836