Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Bestiary Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 134 135
@Drasmir

You've got one of the seahorse (seadragon?) familiars in with Baldwin's group. Aren't they both Swipp trades?
@Drasmir

You've got one of the seahorse (seadragon?) familiars in with Baldwin's group. Aren't they both Swipp trades?
@HiccupsLeftLeg
They are. xP We made a little oopsie there.
@HiccupsLeftLeg
They are. xP We made a little oopsie there.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
General: @Steex @LadyBolt @taipantigress @BrigidKeely @SnailMuffin @Lunila @Nightwind @tefphoenix @Zanna2113 @arcobaleno @speedythedino @Amstaffstriss @Frostycloud @Kedia @ShadowRising @risingdragon @axionAngel @PirateWolfie @Bloodfall @WaterWolf600 @niah @jennysyc @PurpleMoon2 @MissAri @Morrigan3 @LadySithis @koujakward @Sammerbird @Cabe @Kentouma @Serrina @Kirinriki @Volvaran @Aspyria @dizmo @MotherOfBeardies @Alphadragon @CartelSaide @doyoulikedragons @SparkyLurkdragon @rubybluebird @Inukaya @Ajax4life14 @Tria91 @Darkdragonfiend @Plushnoodle @World @pentagrammed @DesiredWish @skoomacat @CanesGalactica @Koselly Tier Unlocks: @AetherSeer @EvilCopepod @freshpeachez @CasualTea96 @SenchaDrake @shar07 @astrospiketape @Hanelli @Moorising @cattoepicker @hapro @Kaliapi @SquishyKingdom @nogitsune1992 @Ceziate @dragonwriter315 @KyoDracon @Orion5 @hawkfire102 @Nightwind @LilyScarlett @elerina @Zeco5000 @Luxern @secretshrew @Tyrell @Fireworks @soihadadream @Cabe @Kentouma @judaiandjohan @Volvaran @Aspyria @dizmo @Alphadragon ANNOUNCEMENT: It breaks my heart to only have one user automatically winning a bucket prize so, after discussion with Drasmir, we have decided to extend last week's bucket prize into this week. [center][color=teal][size=6]*~Bucket Prize Week 15: Brightshine Beauties~*[/size][/color] [item=skin: rafflesia fairy][item=Skin: keeper of candor][item=skin: shatter the night] One lucky user will win this collection of retired festival skins! As always, gems count for double tickets into the bucket prize drawings! [/center] We have obtained a [item=shadow sprite] for the raffle! Keep checking back; new fams will have ticket rates up soon! REMINDERS: Don't forget to tell the newbies that joined your flight on the 18-19th to come here to claim their free ticket! Earth flight members, post here to claim your free ticket during your festival week only!
General:
@Steex
@LadyBolt
@taipantigress
@BrigidKeely
@SnailMuffin
@Lunila
@Nightwind
@tefphoenix
@Zanna2113
@arcobaleno
@speedythedino
@Amstaffstriss
@Frostycloud
@Kedia
@ShadowRising
@risingdragon
@axionAngel
@PirateWolfie
@Bloodfall
@WaterWolf600
@niah
@jennysyc
@PurpleMoon2
@MissAri
@Morrigan3
@LadySithis
@koujakward
@Sammerbird
@Cabe
@Kentouma
@Serrina
@Kirinriki
@Volvaran
@Aspyria
@dizmo
@MotherOfBeardies
@Alphadragon
@CartelSaide
@doyoulikedragons
@SparkyLurkdragon
@rubybluebird
@Inukaya
@Ajax4life14
@Tria91
@Darkdragonfiend
@Plushnoodle
@World
@pentagrammed
@DesiredWish
@skoomacat
@CanesGalactica
@Koselly

Tier Unlocks:
@AetherSeer
@EvilCopepod
@freshpeachez
@CasualTea96
@SenchaDrake
@shar07
@astrospiketape
@Hanelli
@Moorising
@cattoepicker
@hapro
@Kaliapi
@SquishyKingdom
@nogitsune1992
@Ceziate
@dragonwriter315
@KyoDracon
@Orion5
@hawkfire102
@Nightwind
@LilyScarlett
@elerina
@Zeco5000
@Luxern
@secretshrew
@Tyrell
@Fireworks
@soihadadream
@Cabe
@Kentouma
@judaiandjohan
@Volvaran
@Aspyria
@dizmo
@Alphadragon

ANNOUNCEMENT:
It breaks my heart to only have one user automatically winning a bucket prize so, after discussion with Drasmir, we have decided to extend last week's bucket prize into this week.
*~Bucket Prize Week 15: Brightshine Beauties~*

Skin: Rafflesia Fairy Skin: Keeper of Candor Skin: Shatter The Night

One lucky user will win this collection of retired festival skins! As always, gems count for double tickets into the bucket prize drawings!

We have obtained a Shadow Sprite for the raffle!

Keep checking back; new fams will have ticket rates up soon!

REMINDERS:
Don't forget to tell the newbies that joined your flight on the 18-19th to come here to claim their free ticket!

Earth flight members, post here to claim your free ticket during your festival week only!
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@Drasmir @AeonsMusings. Sent in some treasure for tickets
@Drasmir @AeonsMusings. Sent in some treasure for tickets
egJKMaP.png
General:
@Steex
@LadyBolt
@taipantigress
@BrigidKeely
@SnailMuffin
@Lunila
@Nightwind
@tefphoenix
@Zanna2113
@arcobaleno
@speedythedino
@Amstaffstriss
@Frostycloud
@Kedia
@ShadowRising
@risingdragon
@axionAngel
@PirateWolfie
@Bloodfall
@WaterWolf600
@niah
@jennysyc
@PurpleMoon2
@MissAri
@Morrigan3
@LadySithis
@koujakward
@Sammerbird
@Cabe
@Kentouma
@Serrina
@Kirinriki
@Volvaran
@Aspyria
@dizmo
@MotherOfBeardies
@Alphadragon
@CartelSaide
@doyoulikedragons
@SparkyLurkdragon
@rubybluebird
@Inukaya
@Ajax4life14
@Tria91
@Darkdragonfiend
@Plushnoodle
@World
@pentagrammed
@DesiredWish
@skoomacat
@CanesGalactica
@Koselly

Tier Unlocks:
@AetherSeer
@EvilCopepod
@freshpeachez
@CasualTea96
@SenchaDrake
@shar07
@astrospiketape
@Hanelli
@Moorising
@cattoepicker
@hapro
@Kaliapi
@SquishyKingdom
@nogitsune1992
@Ceziate
@dragonwriter315
@KyoDracon
@Orion5
@hawkfire102
@Nightwind
@LilyScarlett
@elerina
@Zeco5000
@Luxern
@secretshrew
@Tyrell
@Fireworks
@soihadadream
@Cabe
@Kentouma
@judaiandjohan
@Volvaran
@Aspyria
@dizmo
@Alphadragon

ANNOUNCEMENT:
The Rockbreakers holiday fam as well as the new forgotten cave familiars have been added to the raffle and may now be sent in for tickets! They are listed in the catchup tier on the first page.

REMINDERS:
Don't forget to tell the newbies that joined your flight on the 18-19th to come here to claim their free ticket!

Earth flight members, post here to claim your free ticket during your festival week only!
General:
@Steex
@LadyBolt
@taipantigress
@BrigidKeely
@SnailMuffin
@Lunila
@Nightwind
@tefphoenix
@Zanna2113
@arcobaleno
@speedythedino
@Amstaffstriss
@Frostycloud
@Kedia
@ShadowRising
@risingdragon
@axionAngel
@PirateWolfie
@Bloodfall
@WaterWolf600
@niah
@jennysyc
@PurpleMoon2
@MissAri
@Morrigan3
@LadySithis
@koujakward
@Sammerbird
@Cabe
@Kentouma
@Serrina
@Kirinriki
@Volvaran
@Aspyria
@dizmo
@MotherOfBeardies
@Alphadragon
@CartelSaide
@doyoulikedragons
@SparkyLurkdragon
@rubybluebird
@Inukaya
@Ajax4life14
@Tria91
@Darkdragonfiend
@Plushnoodle
@World
@pentagrammed
@DesiredWish
@skoomacat
@CanesGalactica
@Koselly

Tier Unlocks:
@AetherSeer
@EvilCopepod
@freshpeachez
@CasualTea96
@SenchaDrake
@shar07
@astrospiketape
@Hanelli
@Moorising
@cattoepicker
@hapro
@Kaliapi
@SquishyKingdom
@nogitsune1992
@Ceziate
@dragonwriter315
@KyoDracon
@Orion5
@hawkfire102
@Nightwind
@LilyScarlett
@elerina
@Zeco5000
@Luxern
@secretshrew
@Tyrell
@Fireworks
@soihadadream
@Cabe
@Kentouma
@judaiandjohan
@Volvaran
@Aspyria
@dizmo
@Alphadragon

ANNOUNCEMENT:
The Rockbreakers holiday fam as well as the new forgotten cave familiars have been added to the raffle and may now be sent in for tickets! They are listed in the catchup tier on the first page.

REMINDERS:

@AeonsMusings Sending you some familiars :3
@AeonsMusings Sending you some familiars :3
@Tewro

Since you joined in the last registration window you can ask for a free ticket in here but please read the rules if you need to tell or do anything :)
@Tewro

Since you joined in the last registration window you can ask for a free ticket in here but please read the rules if you need to tell or do anything :)
@aeonsmusings
sending treasure for tix
@aeonsmusings
sending treasure for tix
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
@AeonsMusings

I thought I had claimed my lightning free ticket + my banner ticket, but I'm not on the spreadsheet! I have also sent a noogle for tickets at the same time
@AeonsMusings

I thought I had claimed my lightning free ticket + my banner ticket, but I'm not on the spreadsheet! I have also sent a noogle for tickets at the same time
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Zaelium
This has been amended in the spreadsheet. ^^
@Zaelium
This has been amended in the spreadsheet. ^^
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 134 135