Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Bestiary Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 134 135
@AeonsMusings

I am unsure how many tickets the familiar donation netted me and I would like to be added to the pinglist to keep updated on this raffle (especially because I might like to come back and purchase tickets). :)
@AeonsMusings

I am unsure how many tickets the familiar donation netted me and I would like to be added to the pinglist to keep updated on this raffle (especially because I might like to come back and purchase tickets). :)
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@CanesGalactica
The link to the spreadsheet with ticket values is listed in the second post on the first page of this raffle. ^^ I'll add you to the pinglist.
@CanesGalactica
The link to the spreadsheet with ticket values is listed in the second post on the first page of this raffle. ^^ I'll add you to the pinglist.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
^
^
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
sent Juvenile Prairie Skink 2× for tickets. thank you :)
sent Juvenile Prairie Skink 2× for tickets. thank you :)
@AeonsMusings one more skink
@AeonsMusings one more skink
I left this game my dudes! glhf
@AeonsMusings

Sending in a Crystalhide Jester: )
@AeonsMusings

Sending in a Crystalhide Jester: )
8kdNFrp.gifL58Sj95.png
keeping an eye on this one ^^
keeping an eye on this one ^^
Cauldron_forum_shop.pngvonVRKR.png
@AeonsMusings

I would like to be added to the pinglist. I'll be sending stuff for tickets pretty soon, just let me know what you'll take! :D
@AeonsMusings

I would like to be added to the pinglist. I'll be sending stuff for tickets pretty soon, just let me know what you'll take! :D
Xv5yNtr.gif
@SukottoIzanagi
Every familiar that is listed under a tier that says unlocked is available to be accepted for tickets. (: We are also accepting juvenile prairie skinks for 50 tickets each.
@SukottoIzanagi
Every familiar that is listed under a tier that says unlocked is available to be accepted for tickets. (: We are also accepting juvenile prairie skinks for 50 tickets each.
General: @Steex @LadyBolt @taipantigress @BrigidKeely @SnailMuffin @Lunila @Nightwind @tefphoenix @Zanna2113 @arcobaleno @speedythedino @Amstaffstriss @Frostycloud @Kedia @ShadowRising @risingdragon @axionAngel @PirateWolfie @Bloodfall @WaterWolf600 @niah @jennysyc @PurpleMoon2 @MissAri @Morrigan3 @LadySithis @koujakward @Sammerbird @Cabe @Kentouma @Serrina @Kirinriki @Volvaran @Aspyria @dizmo @MotherOfBeardies @Alphadragon @CartelSaide @doyoulikedragons @SparkyLurkdragon @rubybluebird @Inukaya @Ajax4life14 @Tria91 @Darkdragonfiend @Plushnoodle @World @pentagrammed @DesiredWish @skoomacat @CanesGalactica Tier Unlocks: @AetherSeer @EvilCopepod @freshpeachez @CasualTea96 @SenchaDrake @shar07 @astrospiketape @Hanelli @Moorising @cattoepicker @hapro @Kaliapi @SquishyKingdom @nogitsune1992 @Ceziate @dragonwriter315 @KyoDracon @Orion5 @hawkfire102 @Nightwind @LilyScarlett @elerina @Zeco5000 @Luxern @secretshrew @Tyrell @Fireworks @soihadadream @Cabe @Kentouma @judaiandjohan @Volvaran @Aspyria @dizmo @Alphadragon ANNOUNCEMENT: So.....I am either grossly incompetent or I have just been so swamped with work I forgot to draw last week's bucket prize winner. >.> WHELP, I REMEMBERED SO congratz to @skoomacat with ticket number 36! Please be in touch with @Drasmir to receive your dragon--I will be sending you the filigree armor shortly. Everyone else, new week! [center][color=teal][size=6]*~Bucket Prize Week 14: Skinful Delights~*[/size][/color] [item=skin: cloudsong][item=accent: fishtivities][item=skin: frozen berries] One lucky user will win this collection of retired festival skins! As always, gems count for double tickets into the bucket prize drawings! [/center] NEW FAMILIARS! Stay tuned for an update regarding their ticket exchange value as well as the new Swipp familiars. REMINDERS: We will only be accepting [b]four more[/b] [item=juvenile prairie skink] for tickets so get yours in before the deal expires! We are on the sprite tier! We've already obtained a [item=nature sprite], [item=water sprite], [item=earth sprite], and [item=light sprite] but we need your help to get the rest! Send your extras in for tickets or help us build our budget to buy the next sprite by sending in tons of other lower tier fams!
General:
@Steex
@LadyBolt
@taipantigress
@BrigidKeely
@SnailMuffin
@Lunila
@Nightwind
@tefphoenix
@Zanna2113
@arcobaleno
@speedythedino
@Amstaffstriss
@Frostycloud
@Kedia
@ShadowRising
@risingdragon
@axionAngel
@PirateWolfie
@Bloodfall
@WaterWolf600
@niah
@jennysyc
@PurpleMoon2
@MissAri
@Morrigan3
@LadySithis
@koujakward
@Sammerbird
@Cabe
@Kentouma
@Serrina
@Kirinriki
@Volvaran
@Aspyria
@dizmo
@MotherOfBeardies
@Alphadragon
@CartelSaide
@doyoulikedragons
@SparkyLurkdragon
@rubybluebird
@Inukaya
@Ajax4life14
@Tria91
@Darkdragonfiend
@Plushnoodle
@World
@pentagrammed
@DesiredWish
@skoomacat
@CanesGalactica

Tier Unlocks:
@AetherSeer
@EvilCopepod
@freshpeachez
@CasualTea96
@SenchaDrake
@shar07
@astrospiketape
@Hanelli
@Moorising
@cattoepicker
@hapro
@Kaliapi
@SquishyKingdom
@nogitsune1992
@Ceziate
@dragonwriter315
@KyoDracon
@Orion5
@hawkfire102
@Nightwind
@LilyScarlett
@elerina
@Zeco5000
@Luxern
@secretshrew
@Tyrell
@Fireworks
@soihadadream
@Cabe
@Kentouma
@judaiandjohan
@Volvaran
@Aspyria
@dizmo
@Alphadragon

ANNOUNCEMENT:
So.....I am either grossly incompetent or I have just been so swamped with work I forgot to draw last week's bucket prize winner. >.> WHELP, I REMEMBERED SO congratz to @skoomacat with ticket number 36! Please be in touch with @Drasmir to receive your dragon--I will be sending you the filigree armor shortly.

Everyone else, new week!
*~Bucket Prize Week 14: Skinful Delights~*

Skin: Cloudsong Accent: Fishtivities Skin: Frozen Berries

One lucky user will win this collection of retired festival skins! As always, gems count for double tickets into the bucket prize drawings!

NEW FAMILIARS! Stay tuned for an update regarding their ticket exchange value as well as the new Swipp familiars.

REMINDERS:
We will only be accepting four more Juvenile Prairie Skink for tickets so get yours in before the deal expires!

We are on the sprite tier! We've already obtained a Nature Sprite , Water Sprite , Earth Sprite , and Light Sprite but we need your help to get the rest! Send your extras in for tickets or help us build our budget to buy the next sprite by sending in tons of other lower tier fams!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 134 135