Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Clearance Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@spectralink thanks! would you be willing to hold it for 450 geodes then? O:
@spectralink thanks! would you be willing to hold it for 450 geodes then? O:
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung I'm not looking much into geodes unfortunately but im willing to do a mixed payment?
@Juyoung I'm not looking much into geodes unfortunately but im willing to do a mixed payment?
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@spectralink ahh sorry but i'm gonna have to pass- thanks tho!
@spectralink ahh sorry but i'm gonna have to pass- thanks tho!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyong NP ^^
@Juyong NP ^^
@Spectralink

Oh. My bad. :(

I mean't the filigree...

Sorry
@Spectralink

Oh. My bad. :(

I mean't the filigree...

Sorry
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngtumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@MrBaconator No problem at all! I'll be back in 30 mins to give you a list, im off to do some things.
@MrBaconator No problem at all! I'll be back in 30 mins to give you a list, im off to do some things.
@GXLR @Alphadragon @CosmicTea @lazyjackal @PrimeSinister@AlexiaSkye

Pinging people who wanted my golem gauntlet a couple months back. do you still want one cause im selling it cheap....well....cheap-er than most.

If not I apologise for the intrusion ^^ Have a nice day everyone :D
@GXLR @Alphadragon @CosmicTea @lazyjackal @PrimeSinister@AlexiaSkye

Pinging people who wanted my golem gauntlet a couple months back. do you still want one cause im selling it cheap....well....cheap-er than most.

If not I apologise for the intrusion ^^ Have a nice day everyone :D
@Spectralink
How much are you selling it for?
@Spectralink
How much are you selling it for?
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon Hm, how much would you prefer? I'd say 500k but I can definitely go lower if need be
@Alphadragon Hm, how much would you prefer? I'd say 500k but I can definitely go lower if need be
@Spectralink
How about I do a mix of payments? I can trade some rare items and add some treasure/gem (or both) to top up the remaining.

Edit: Can I trade geodes instead for it? Also, would the gustborne balloon be cheaper? I want to buy either one XD
@Spectralink
How about I do a mix of payments? I can trade some rare items and add some treasure/gem (or both) to top up the remaining.

Edit: Can I trade geodes instead for it? Also, would the gustborne balloon be cheaper? I want to buy either one XD
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34