Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Goodbye Raffle*CLOSED*
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29
@LucreciaCrescent

I'd like to enter and be on the ping list, please. :) You have some very nice crackle dragons! Not usually my favorite gene, but you have good taste.
@LucreciaCrescent

I'd like to enter and be on the ping list, please. :) You have some very nice crackle dragons! Not usually my favorite gene, but you have good taste.
event-sig-small-4.png
@LucreciaCrescent

Is #15014933, #14366816, or #15481507 still available? I'd love to own one (ordered from most wanted to least) (I would keep their partners with them I just selected individuals to decide)

Just saw it's more like a raffle, I'd love to join. <3
@LucreciaCrescent

Is #15014933, #14366816, or #15481507 still available? I'd love to own one (ordered from most wanted to least) (I would keep their partners with them I just selected individuals to decide)

Just saw it's more like a raffle, I'd love to join. <3
822383.png765484.png697765.png
@LucreciaCrescent i'd like to be ping for updates...sorry to see you go :(. i can mainly take in dragons
@LucreciaCrescent i'd like to be ping for updates...sorry to see you go :(. i can mainly take in dragons
fqO9wEY.jpg
@LucreciaCrescent May I be pinged for updates? I hope you have fun IRL!
@LucreciaCrescent May I be pinged for updates? I hope you have fun IRL!
Hot_Cocoa.png736.200px.lemurnu_zpsx9sxfnkh.pngPistachio_Cream_Pie.png
@LucreciaCrescent I'll happily enter! (while I think this is more likely to result in a lot of the dragons getting exalted than the usual method, I think it is also less likely to result in you getting frustrated and leaving some of them to rot)

(also, in lieu of skipping some numbers, you could use the list randomizer twice--once on all the items and dragons, and once on all the names, which would let you match easily and randomly and be completely fair)
@LucreciaCrescent I'll happily enter! (while I think this is more likely to result in a lot of the dragons getting exalted than the usual method, I think it is also less likely to result in you getting frustrated and leaving some of them to rot)

(also, in lieu of skipping some numbers, you could use the list randomizer twice--once on all the items and dragons, and once on all the names, which would let you match easily and randomly and be completely fair)
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@LucreciaCrescent I'd like to be added to the ping list, sad to see you leave, but thank you for doing this!
@LucreciaCrescent I'd like to be added to the ping list, sad to see you leave, but thank you for doing this!
Come check out my amateurish chibi art shop here!
@LucreciaCresent
OMG YOUR DRAGONS ARE SO PRETTY!!! Add me to the ping list please! <3
@LucreciaCresent
OMG YOUR DRAGONS ARE SO PRETTY!!! Add me to the ping list please! <3
@LucreciaCresent dang i don't even like crackle all the time....please add me in the giveaway!:)
@LucreciaCresent dang i don't even like crackle all the time....please add me in the giveaway!:)
tumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do1_r3_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do3_r2_250.giftumblr_os2zbaNBex1skye8do2_r3_250.gif
@LucreciaCresent I'd love to be added to the giveaway if that's alright!
@LucreciaCresent I'd love to be added to the giveaway if that's alright!
@LucreciaCrescent

Yes please I would like to join the raffle if that's ok! Sorry for the misunderstanding.
@LucreciaCrescent

Yes please I would like to join the raffle if that's ok! Sorry for the misunderstanding.
tumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29