Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Goodbye Raffle*CLOSED*
@LucreciaCrescent
i'd love to enter~ though if i may ask who dose this work~?
so im guessing its a raffle but what happens to be exact?
@LucreciaCrescent
i'd love to enter~ though if i may ask who dose this work~?
so im guessing its a raffle but what happens to be exact?
@LucreciaCrescent
Haha! > <
Okay, see you then! ^ ^
@LucreciaCrescent
Haha! > <
Okay, see you then! ^ ^
MXlWGqc.png
@LucreciaCrescent May I please be put on the ping list? You have so many stunning dragons, and I know that whoever gets them will love and cherish them!
@LucreciaCrescent May I please be put on the ping list? You have so many stunning dragons, and I know that whoever gets them will love and cherish them!
@LucreciaCrescent if it's not too late may I be added to the ping list? good luck and thank you for being so generous!
@LucreciaCrescent if it's not too late may I be added to the ping list? good luck and thank you for being so generous!
45797576.png
@LucreciaCrescent could you put me on the pinglist?
OWMus8Y.png
@LucreciaCrescent
I'd love to join the raffle, thanks!
@LucreciaCrescent
I'd love to join the raffle, thanks!
@LucreciaCrescent
May I enter if the event is still going on.
Also may I be added to the Ping List
@LucreciaCrescent
May I enter if the event is still going on.
Also may I be added to the Ping List
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
@LucreciaCrescent Don't quite understand but I ma a Harry Potter nut and you have a Lily and Severus.. Put on your list please... Cheers! and Good luck in real life!
@LucreciaCrescent Don't quite understand but I ma a Harry Potter nut and you have a Lily and Severus.. Put on your list please... Cheers! and Good luck in real life!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@LucreciaCrscent - Could I join in as well? Personally I'm hoping for currency or things to sell, do to the fact that I'm generally saving for a gene scroll or lair upgrade (both of which are expensive)
@LucreciaCrscent - Could I join in as well? Personally I'm hoping for currency or things to sell, do to the fact that I'm generally saving for a gene scroll or lair upgrade (both of which are expensive)
jdDV4Lt.png