Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | New to skins! Looking for critiques!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Luckysquid
Awesome stuff! You can prob' get away with doing recolors of Jadess - it's so pretty.
Looks like you'll have a good future in making these.
I would actually love to see an Autumn/Harvest accent from 'ya. Or commish you for one..

Give me a ping for shop opening, new accents, & commission slots. :3

@Luckysquid
Awesome stuff! You can prob' get away with doing recolors of Jadess - it's so pretty.
Looks like you'll have a good future in making these.
I would actually love to see an Autumn/Harvest accent from 'ya. Or commish you for one..

Give me a ping for shop opening, new accents, & commission slots. :3

5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Luckysquid

Please ping me if you ever open shop! Your accents look amazing.
@Luckysquid

Please ping me if you ever open shop! Your accents look amazing.
@Dask: Thanks! It'll take some work to recolor it since I wasn't smart with my layers, but I'll figure it out. n_n I'll definitely letcha know when my shop opens~!

@Yin: Will do! Thank you. c8
@Dask: Thanks! It'll take some work to recolor it since I wasn't smart with my layers, but I'll figure it out. n_n I'll definitely letcha know when my shop opens~!

@Yin: Will do! Thank you. c8
@Luckysquid *does that kind of happy sob thing* ogosh
Your magma accent looks gorgeous

was it based off of Neuer
@Luckysquid *does that kind of happy sob thing* ogosh
Your magma accent looks gorgeous

was it based off of Neuer
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@Luckysquid
No, I meant the shiny silver male guardian one?
@Luckysquid
No, I meant the shiny silver male guardian one?
@Nurylon: Yesitkindofwassheisamazing. And thank you~! ;w;
@Eternalfire: Ah, okay! Got it. c:
@Nurylon: Yesitkindofwassheisamazing. And thank you~! ;w;
@Eternalfire: Ah, okay! Got it. c:
@Luckysquid Ah thank you, I'm glad you like her :D
Finding an accent for her has been kind of difficult because I want to get her something where the magma is like.. flowing in-between the little cracks in her ripple, but keeping her wings mostly alone... and most SD accents that sell seem to be wing accents.

'nway I would definitely like to be added to your pinglist for when you open shop! otherwise I'll just awkwardly lurk around without being on the pinglist I mean what
@Luckysquid Ah thank you, I'm glad you like her :D
Finding an accent for her has been kind of difficult because I want to get her something where the magma is like.. flowing in-between the little cracks in her ripple, but keeping her wings mostly alone... and most SD accents that sell seem to be wing accents.

'nway I would definitely like to be added to your pinglist for when you open shop! otherwise I'll just awkwardly lurk around without being on the pinglist I mean what
22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@Nurylon: Ohhh, that sounds interesting! o 0o It would go gorgeous with her wings, too...
@Nurylon: Ohhh, that sounds interesting! o 0o It would go gorgeous with her wings, too...
@Luckysquid I'm interested in Jadess, Starlight, Molten Wings, and Current Colors :)

I'd also love to be on your general pinglist if you have one, please
@Luckysquid I'm interested in Jadess, Starlight, Molten Wings, and Current Colors :)

I'd also love to be on your general pinglist if you have one, please
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Nymphalidae: Gotcha down~!
@Nymphalidae: Gotcha down~!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11