Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | New to skins! Looking for critiques!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Luckysquid Your designs are gorgeous, I'd love to be pinged once you open your shop! :D
@Luckysquid Your designs are gorgeous, I'd love to be pinged once you open your shop! :D
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
@Luckysquid Your accents and skins are absolutely beautiful! (I particularly like Jadess, but I don't have a dragon to put it on. ; _ ; )

Can you please add me to your pinglist? Thanks.
@Luckysquid Your accents and skins are absolutely beautiful! (I particularly like Jadess, but I don't have a dragon to put it on. ; _ ; )

Can you please add me to your pinglist? Thanks.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Luckysquid Are you doing previews? I'd really like to see what Jadess looks like on this girl if you are. Thanks ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/597/59644_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Luckysquid
Are you doing previews? I'd really like to see what Jadess looks like on this girl if you are. Thanks ^^

59644_350.png
@Luckysquid

1. Do these look okay rule-wise?

Absolutely. If they aren't for whatever reason, you will be notified of what needs to be changed and given back your blueprints to fix it. :)

2. How much should I sell these for?
The usual is 500g for an accent, 800g for a skin.

3. If you think they'll be okay and are interested, I'll add you to my ping list to contact if I get them printed!

I'd like to be pinged for the female fae, for sure.

4. Also, if you have any skins you'd like to see me do, let me know~ I could use more practice!

I can't think of any atm, but Flower Child would be great as an entry to the Nature holiday's skin/accent contest if that sort of thing interests you. :)
@Luckysquid

1. Do these look okay rule-wise?

Absolutely. If they aren't for whatever reason, you will be notified of what needs to be changed and given back your blueprints to fix it. :)

2. How much should I sell these for?
The usual is 500g for an accent, 800g for a skin.

3. If you think they'll be okay and are interested, I'll add you to my ping list to contact if I get them printed!

I'd like to be pinged for the female fae, for sure.

4. Also, if you have any skins you'd like to see me do, let me know~ I could use more practice!

I can't think of any atm, but Flower Child would be great as an entry to the Nature holiday's skin/accent contest if that sort of thing interests you. :)
x8xEApE.png
@Luckysquid

very Pretty! can i be on the jadeess and starlight list?

@Luckysquid

very Pretty! can i be on the jadeess and starlight list?

IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
@Luckysquid Thanks for the ping and yes I would love to be added to the Male Guardian silver accent and the Female Tundra Flower one. :) What is your price on them?
@Luckysquid Thanks for the ping and yes I would love to be added to the Male Guardian silver accent and the Female Tundra Flower one. :) What is your price on them?
G5Ovnmj.png
@luckysquid
When you open I'd like to be on the starlight pinglist.
:D
@luckysquid
When you open I'd like to be on the starlight pinglist.
:D
@luckysquid

hey1 if you open shop would i love to be on the pinglist for Starlight <:
@luckysquid

hey1 if you open shop would i love to be on the pinglist for Starlight <:
gpffYLK.gif
@Luckysquid
I would be intersted in Jadess, Battle Scarred & Molten Wings!
@Luckysquid
I would be intersted in Jadess, Battle Scarred & Molten Wings!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Luckysquid
Oh my goodness your designs are gorgeous! I'm sure you'll have no problem getting enough interest to print these! I would love to be added to your general ping list :D

I'd also love to to be added to a slot for Jadess when you're ready. It looks so gorgeous that despite the fact I don't own any female fae's I'd be very happy to buy a new dragon just for your accent! You're extremely talented and I'm so excited to see your shop when it's officially set up, and your future designs too! I wish you the best of luck with everything! <3
@Luckysquid
Oh my goodness your designs are gorgeous! I'm sure you'll have no problem getting enough interest to print these! I would love to be added to your general ping list :D

I'd also love to to be added to a slot for Jadess when you're ready. It looks so gorgeous that despite the fact I don't own any female fae's I'd be very happy to buy a new dragon just for your accent! You're extremely talented and I'm so excited to see your shop when it's officially set up, and your future designs too! I wish you the best of luck with everything! <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11