Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | #UnnamedIsValid
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 162 163
I would love this. I wouldn't have to take 10 minutes trying to think of names for the darn exalt fodder that I could be leveling if I wasn't sitting here so stumped. lmao

So now I do try button mashing 'Randomize Name' till something except 'Shoecake' or 'Buttonbill' comes up - but still, a dragon who has no name can still fight, can't it? I don't see why they require a name to battle in the Coli.

Support +1
I would love this. I wouldn't have to take 10 minutes trying to think of names for the darn exalt fodder that I could be leveling if I wasn't sitting here so stumped. lmao

So now I do try button mashing 'Randomize Name' till something except 'Shoecake' or 'Buttonbill' comes up - but still, a dragon who has no name can still fight, can't it? I don't see why they require a name to battle in the Coli.

Support +1
yzUX307.png
Hey all - Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=62][b]Suggestions Forum Policy[/b][/url]: [quote][b]The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:[/b] [LIST] [*]“Support” [*]“No support” [*]Quoting another post [*]Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support” [/LIST][/quote] Thank you!
Hey all -

Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • “Support”
  • “No support”
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
I support this because like all other problems around unnamed exalts it can be solved by naming your dragon before it is no longer yours.

I sell all of my dragons named so I do not have that issue. If by chance I mess up and do not do it I write it into Lore.

I am in process of a Lore and legacy challenge that requires many to be exalted unnamed. It would be cool if I could train them before exalting them but as it is now they go off for a tiny bit of treasure.
I support this because like all other problems around unnamed exalts it can be solved by naming your dragon before it is no longer yours.

I sell all of my dragons named so I do not have that issue. If by chance I mess up and do not do it I write it into Lore.

I am in process of a Lore and legacy challenge that requires many to be exalted unnamed. It would be cool if I could train them before exalting them but as it is now they go off for a tiny bit of treasure.
Stuff will one day go here.
Support! I would love to have this implemented. When I first joined I wanted something like this for lore reasons- a dragon who was never given a name as a hatchling and grew to not want one and reject given names, but who was loyal to the clan and fought for food and loot with her clanmates. But, I can't level a dragon without a name, and so I scrapped the idea. (For those who might bring this up: Names like Nameless do not have the same meaning 100% of the time)
Support! I would love to have this implemented. When I first joined I wanted something like this for lore reasons- a dragon who was never given a name as a hatchling and grew to not want one and reject given names, but who was loyal to the clan and fought for food and loot with her clanmates. But, I can't level a dragon without a name, and so I scrapped the idea. (For those who might bring this up: Names like Nameless do not have the same meaning 100% of the time)
tumblr_o982f42Qrh1vy4vcso1_100.png Viridian Safari Hatchery
Ah yes this suggestion is back!

Support, but only if there is a separate list for unnamed! I don't think a lot of people want to clog up the coli list any more then it has to be.

A togglable option to fight/not fight, breed/not breed would be great
Ah yes this suggestion is back!

Support, but only if there is a separate list for unnamed! I don't think a lot of people want to clog up the coli list any more then it has to be.

A togglable option to fight/not fight, breed/not breed would be great
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
Eh, I'm exercising my freedom of expression here despite it surely being taken badly by the majority here in suggestion forum and saying no support.

To me it's not worth the extra work of de-coding, re-coding, etc the developer has to do when users currently just click randomize to name the thing. I vote that their time be spend on much more important things. I would support them coding in a mandatory naming before exalt before I supported this.

Nothing personal against op, really. This is just my opinion on this topic.

Eh, I'm exercising my freedom of expression here despite it surely being taken badly by the majority here in suggestion forum and saying no support.

To me it's not worth the extra work of de-coding, re-coding, etc the developer has to do when users currently just click randomize to name the thing. I vote that their time be spend on much more important things. I would support them coding in a mandatory naming before exalt before I supported this.

Nothing personal against op, really. This is just my opinion on this topic.

mnGYfut.pngDhZNaVb.png
I'd like this to be implemented, but it's not that hard to click the random name generator and go with something somewhat pronounceable.
I'd like this to be implemented, but it's not that hard to click the random name generator and go with something somewhat pronounceable.
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
@ArtBlinked [quote]To me it's not worth the extra work of de-coding, re-coding, etc the developer has to do when users currently just click randomize to name the thing. I vote that their time be spend on much more important things. I would support them coding in a mandatory naming before exalt before I supported this.[/quote] The coli already checks "is this a hatchling? is this named?" so the effort of commenting out the second check would be much less than adding an additional check before exalting; it's strange that you want to save the devs work in your first sentence and want to give them a great deal more work in the second! :) I [i]tentatively[/i] support this suggestion, because it really would be a lot faster in dom battles not to have to name dragons before leveling them, and it might take away some of the stigma of "unnamed" if it became more common. My only opposition is that, if I'm scanning the higher price ranges for already-leveled dragons, it's convenient to be able to ignore all the Unnamed dragons up for sale.
@ArtBlinked
Quote:

The coli already checks "is this a hatchling? is this named?" so the effort of commenting out the second check would be much less than adding an additional check before exalting; it's strange that you want to save the devs work in your first sentence and want to give them a great deal more work in the second! :)

I tentatively support this suggestion, because it really would be a lot faster in dom battles not to have to name dragons before leveling them, and it might take away some of the stigma of "unnamed" if it became more common. My only opposition is that, if I'm scanning the higher price ranges for already-leveled dragons, it's convenient to be able to ignore all the Unnamed dragons up for sale.
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
I support it because right now it feels very inconsistent.

Why can Unnamed dragons:

-Breed
-Be exalted
-Be sold

But they can't:

-train in the Coli

?

It seems like either names should be required for at least Breeding and Coli both, or neither. Since Unnamed dragons can already breed, it only makes sense that they should be able to Coli, too.
I support it because right now it feels very inconsistent.

Why can Unnamed dragons:

-Breed
-Be exalted
-Be sold

But they can't:

-train in the Coli

?

It seems like either names should be required for at least Breeding and Coli both, or neither. Since Unnamed dragons can already breed, it only makes sense that they should be able to Coli, too.
Once again no support. This seems like a very purposeful gating to exalting unnamed that was put in place by the devs. Whatever you may think of unnameds, if you're exalting exclusively for profit, not lore, dom, or personal preference, it just seems incredibly rude to not name the thing before you dump it for treasure :/
Once again no support. This seems like a very purposeful gating to exalting unnamed that was put in place by the devs. Whatever you may think of unnameds, if you're exalting exclusively for profit, not lore, dom, or personal preference, it just seems incredibly rude to not name the thing before you dump it for treasure :/
sBdLZtA.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 162 163