Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 753 754
will there ever be a black neck bow? ;____;
will there ever be a black neck bow? ;____;
Will we ever be able to search apparel items based on their dominant colors in the AH? (Like, reds, greens, blues, golds etc.)

Right now it's a bit of a pain to shop around for clothing items that are, say, mostly blue, because you have to know to search for keywords like navy, blue, cyan, aqua to cycle through things, and then there's random ones like twice dyed. Until the neck item came out I had no idea that the head item existed because who would have ever thought to type in "twice dyed" for a blue hood.

And what about a separate tab for permababy sales?
Will we ever be able to search apparel items based on their dominant colors in the AH? (Like, reds, greens, blues, golds etc.)

Right now it's a bit of a pain to shop around for clothing items that are, say, mostly blue, because you have to know to search for keywords like navy, blue, cyan, aqua to cycle through things, and then there's random ones like twice dyed. Until the neck item came out I had no idea that the head item existed because who would have ever thought to type in "twice dyed" for a blue hood.

And what about a separate tab for permababy sales?
tumblr_inline_odxc67V91s1t0xi5g_1280.png
Do the seasons (i.e. summer, autumn, winter, & spring) affect all flights equally? For instance, does it ever really snow in the Viridian Labyrinth, or does the summer's rays warm the Southern Icefield?
Do the seasons (i.e. summer, autumn, winter, & spring) affect all flights equally? For instance, does it ever really snow in the Viridian Labyrinth, or does the summer's rays warm the Southern Icefield?
YOjxXbt.png
are there any plans to make flight rising mobile friendly?
are there any plans to make flight rising mobile friendly?
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
With the continuing implementation of new drops in the Coliseum - and subsequent removal of some current drops that they replace - do you intend to make these new drops Coli-only, or would they be available for gathering, as well? If not, is creating the gap between Coli-only and gathering-only drops intentional?
With the continuing implementation of new drops in the Coliseum - and subsequent removal of some current drops that they replace - do you intend to make these new drops Coli-only, or would they be available for gathering, as well? If not, is creating the gap between Coli-only and gathering-only drops intentional?
NOZQTbx.pnggU2ykYl.pngJJQxzF1.png
is there a possibility NEW dragon speciese will be made in the future???
is there a possibility NEW dragon speciese will be made in the future???
Are the dragons at the trading post all from the same clan, or do they wander there from various areas of Sornieth? If so where is each from on the map? (I know they have elemental eyes but just as I have all elements in my Light lair that doesn't necessarily mean they're from those areas.)
Are the dragons at the trading post all from the same clan, or do they wander there from various areas of Sornieth? If so where is each from on the map? (I know they have elemental eyes but just as I have all elements in my Light lair that doesn't necessarily mean they're from those areas.)
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
Will we ever get something like an "Exalted Name Scroll" so we would be able to name the dragons that got exalted without being named? Also some sort of scroll to make dragons that got exalted as hatchlings grow up?
Will we ever get something like an "Exalted Name Scroll" so we would be able to name the dragons that got exalted without being named? Also some sort of scroll to make dragons that got exalted as hatchlings grow up?
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
What happened to poor Tripp's frills? They're all ragged!
What happened to poor Tripp's frills? They're all ragged!
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
[quote name="KingSpinosaurus" date=2015-11-17 06:01:25] Will we ever get something like an "Exalted Name Scroll" so we would be able to name the dragons that got exalted without being named? Also some sort of scroll to make dragons that got exalted as hatchlings grow up? [/quote] Yeah, when I first started out, I accidentally exalted one of my first dragon without naming them, will we be given a option to rename them in anyway? Also King, I did hear that they did make a mechanic that makes exalted hatchlings grow up or something.
KingSpinosaurus wrote on 2015-11-17:

Yeah, when I first started out, I accidentally exalted one of my first dragon without naming them, will we be given a option to rename them in anyway? Also King, I did hear that they did make a mechanic that makes exalted hatchlings grow up or something.
Flappy%2Badoptable6.gifFlappy%2Badoptable21.gif
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 753 754