Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Indonesian Fire Relief Raffle (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Reblogged here: mushyfr.tumblr.com/post/133287766624 and added the signature banner.
Reblogged here: mushyfr.tumblr.com/post/133287766624 and added the signature banner.
@BatCrooks Bump because this is MY COUNTRY and I wanna flippin SAVE IT. Reblogged to tumblr [url=http://crystalspinepenguins.tumblr.com/post/133288047667/flightdescending-this-is-a-flight-rising-raffle]here[/url] (and will be reblogging several times bc this is important dangit). [img]http://i.imgur.com/1R4W4ep.png[/img] That's 5 USD donated. I'll try to spare more if I can remember too... I'm so busy these days. [b]EDIT[/b]: Added the sig. Can't believe I missed that.
@BatCrooks

Bump because this is MY COUNTRY and I wanna flippin SAVE IT.
Reblogged to tumblr here (and will be reblogging several times bc this is important dangit).

1R4W4ep.png

That's 5 USD donated. I'll try to spare more if I can remember too... I'm so busy these days.

EDIT: Added the sig. Can't believe I missed that.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
I keep a donation-fund for just things like this!!

Donation of €64 (50 tick+130 tik (2tik per € past 5 = 2*65))
Siggy image! +1 tik
Tumblr reblog! +1 tick
total of 182 tik

I keep a donation-fund for just things like this!!

Donation of €64 (50 tick+130 tik (2tik per € past 5 = 2*65))
Siggy image! +1 tik
Tumblr reblog! +1 tick
total of 182 tik

c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
[img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f7af5185ee34fcb42e1a1408bd715222/tumblr_inline_nxvkazc9rG1sj4jec_540.png[/img] Reblogged to my tumblr [url=http://ironclawallosaur.tumblr.com/post/133290203599/flightdescending-this-is-a-flight-rising-raffle]here[/url] (warning: I curse like a sailor and post excessive amounts of Minecraft, if anyone's thinking of exploring further) and added sig. Good luck to Indonesia. D:
tumblr_inline_nxvkazc9rG1sj4jec_540.png

Reblogged to my tumblr here (warning: I curse like a sailor and post excessive amounts of Minecraft, if anyone's thinking of exploring further)

and added sig.

Good luck to Indonesia. D:
Still undercaffeinated.
@BatCrooks
I feel horrible, most of the animals have absolutely nowhere to go. I can't donate, but I have the button on my signature.
@BatCrooks
I feel horrible, most of the animals have absolutely nowhere to go. I can't donate, but I have the button on my signature.
no
@BatCrooks
It's great that you're holding a raffle for such a good cause! I have a link to my reblog of your post on Tumblr, as well as a screenshot of my donation receipt. Also, I am going to have your raffle banner in my signature until it ends. If there's anything else you need feel free to send a message my way!

@BatCrooks
It's great that you're holding a raffle for such a good cause! I have a link to my reblog of your post on Tumblr, as well as a screenshot of my donation receipt. Also, I am going to have your raffle banner in my signature until it ends. If there's anything else you need feel free to send a message my way!

tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@Steex Thank you!! I hope we can help! @SheofSilence A donation fund is an amazing idea, I think I'll start one myself!! Thank you very much for your generous donation! @AllosaurCoffee Thank you very much!! @Nachturnal Thank you, and thanks so much for the donation! ----- We have already unlocked the Firefighting Gear pack! Thank you everyone for the great work. I'll see what I can do about adding higher unlock tiers!! [center][quote=Firefighting Gear - Unlock at $100] [color=red][b]This pack unlocks when we have collectively donated $100[/color][/b] [color=green][b]UNLOCKED![/color] [item=Hydro Bolt][item=Gray Plague Doctor Mask][item=Metallurgists Forgetools][item=Drown] [/quote][/center]
@Steex Thank you!! I hope we can help!

@SheofSilence A donation fund is an amazing idea, I think I'll start one myself!! Thank you very much for your generous donation!

@AllosaurCoffee Thank you very much!!

@Nachturnal Thank you, and thanks so much for the donation!

We have already unlocked the Firefighting Gear pack! Thank you everyone for the great work. I'll see what I can do about adding higher unlock tiers!!

Firefighting Gear - Unlock at $100 wrote:
This pack unlocks when we have collectively donated $100
UNLOCKED!
Hydro Bolt Gray Plague Doctor Mask Drown
@BatCrooks I have added the banner, and by the time you see this I should have reblogged it (tumblr url jaamyrsky) (if I have not then wow you were fast, check again)
@BatCrooks I have added the banner, and by the time you see this I should have reblogged it (tumblr url jaamyrsky) (if I have not then wow you were fast, check again)
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@BatCrooks
here you go
@BatCrooks
here you go
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@BatCrooks
Can't donate. I've added the sig and reblogged. My country been affected by the haze last month and in September.
@BatCrooks
Can't donate. I've added the sig and reblogged. My country been affected by the haze last month and in September.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11