Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED... for now!] Celestial Surprises
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
@Silverarte
Unfortunately you have a limit of three bags per day, so you'll have to choose between getting two of one and only one of the other. Sorry!
@Silverarte
Unfortunately you have a limit of three bags per day, so you'll have to choose between getting two of one and only one of the other. Sorry!
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex whoops! Missed that part there. Let's go with 2 lucky, one regular then. =)
@Steex whoops! Missed that part there. Let's go with 2 lucky, one regular then. =)
@Silverarte
Augh sorry I took so long to reply, I blacked out and fell asleep bc I've been on a sleep deficit lately hahah (sweats nervously). I'm gonna pass out soon but feel free to ping the other attendants if you still want your bags. So sorry for the unnecessary delay, my bad!
@Silverarte
Augh sorry I took so long to reply, I blacked out and fell asleep bc I've been on a sleep deficit lately hahah (sweats nervously). I'm gonna pass out soon but feel free to ping the other attendants if you still want your bags. So sorry for the unnecessary delay, my bad!
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex I had wondered. :) Go get some rest.

@Asterisk Whelp! Steex said to ping someone else and I'm interested in getting 2 lucky bags and 1 regular. Can you help me? :)
@Steex I had wondered. :) Go get some rest.

@Asterisk Whelp! Steex said to ping someone else and I'm interested in getting 2 lucky bags and 1 regular. Can you help me? :)
@Silverarte

I most certainly can~ Send the money over and I'll roll your tiers. ^_^
@Silverarte

I most certainly can~ Send the money over and I'll roll your tiers. ^_^
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

[columns][img]http://49.media.tumblr.com/3686c74b2ffbd812b5e1e8c86a911ead/tumblr_n8gqm2n1o91r7y61oo1_250.gif[/img] [nextcol][size=4]PIXEL BUMPS ARE BACK.[/size] *Note: currently not distributing bags due to excessive homework.
tumblr_n8gqm2n1o91r7y61oo1_250.gif PIXEL BUMPS ARE BACK.

*Note: currently not distributing bags due to excessive homework.
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@@asterisk, I'd like to buy a lucky Grab bag! :)
@@asterisk, I'd like to buy a lucky Grab bag! :)
UZVTEBc.png
@Yotebeth

Sure, send the money~
@Yotebeth

Sure, send the money~
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

@Tarere Looking for a lucky Grab Bag. <3
@Tarere Looking for a lucky Grab Bag. <3
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@asterisk I would love to buy two Lucky Grab Bag´s :) .Sending gems in a moment if this is ok :)
(Id like to the other one to be sent for a Friend)
@asterisk I would love to buy two Lucky Grab Bag´s :) .Sending gems in a moment if this is ok :)
(Id like to the other one to be sent for a Friend)
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22