Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 2734 2735
I need a break for a week from everything. :I
I need a break for a week from everything. :I
dcqyvnm.jpg
I hate group projects. >.>
I hate group projects. >.>
Kunikuzushi
My up and coming Dark Chao is a mutant.Yes.
My up and coming Dark Chao is a mutant.Yes.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
?SDr6x=party.png
tummy pls chill out :'(
tummy pls chill out :'(
I have so much to do today. So many icons to make and so much coli grinding to do. I neeeeeeed those pink silks.
I have so much to do today. So many icons to make and so much coli grinding to do. I neeeeeeed those pink silks.
PJb908Z.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHY IS LIUFE SO CRUEL
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHY IS LIUFE SO CRUEL
NEW BASILISKS
NEW BASILISKS
tumblr_ooxrbyz5Dw1w5t2t1o1_250.png
tumblr_o5jegpuEaR1v9fmlwo5_r1_250.png
It's that stage where there's all this school carp and all I can really think about is how much I want to play Destiny again lmao
It's that stage where there's all this school carp and all I can really think about is how much I want to play Destiny again lmao
aaaaAAh why the heck
aaaaAAh why the heck
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
just made 85k from exalting unf
just made 85k from exalting unf
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
1 2 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 2734 2735