Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~DWH~ Closing Sale, Last Chance
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Bodhran

Oh wow, I just imagined that in my head. He's going to look so amazing. I'll send him right over to you! Thanks for buying him.
@Bodhran

Oh wow, I just imagined that in my head. He's going to look so amazing. I'll send him right over to you! Thanks for buying him.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
@Koffein Hi, is Keir still for sale?
@Koffein Hi, is Keir still for sale?
@Cheesepips

He sure is! I'll send him right over to you.
@Cheesepips

He sure is! I'll send him right over to you.
@koffein good luck then
@koffein good luck then
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@WickedWhiteEyes

Thanks.
@WickedWhiteEyes

Thanks.
@Koffein

Awwww :(

Wanna breed Owlets with me instead? :D
@Koffein

Awwww :(

Wanna breed Owlets with me instead? :D
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@koffein got him, thanks! :)
@koffein got him, thanks! :)
B14zjPi.png KbaPqiH.png
@Kiaora

Hehheh, thanks, but at this point I think I'm goig to be out of the breeding business for a while. I'll be buying some Owlets though.
@Kiaora

Hehheh, thanks, but at this point I think I'm goig to be out of the breeding business for a while. I'll be buying some Owlets though.
@Koffein - Sorry to hear you are heading out of the hatchery business! Are you still planning to play the game or?

Thanks for letting me know!
@Koffein - Sorry to hear you are heading out of the hatchery business! Are you still planning to play the game or?

Thanks for letting me know!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku

No, no. I'm not leaving the game. I've just found that the hatchery running business isn't very enjoyable for me. So I will def still be around, just not breeding 'professionally'.
@mewhaku

No, no. I'm not leaving the game. I've just found that the hatchery running business isn't very enjoyable for me. So I will def still be around, just not breeding 'professionally'.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14