Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~DWH~ Closing Sale, Last Chance
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Koffein I would love to have the XYY boy, please! I'm planning some sort of give away, and would like to advertise for other tree breeders in doing so. Shall I send you a CR for the 20k? :)
@Koffein I would love to have the XYY boy, please! I'm planning some sort of give away, and would like to advertise for other tree breeders in doing so. Shall I send you a CR for the 20k? :)
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@LittlestCondor

Sure thing! Thanks for setting up the Crossroad. Do you want to stay on the pinglist?

@kkertas
You sure can! And thank you for saying so.
@LittlestCondor

Sure thing! Thanks for setting up the Crossroad. Do you want to stay on the pinglist?

@kkertas
You sure can! And thank you for saying so.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
@Koffein Sure, go ahead and keep me on the list. I like checking back in with other hatcheries now and then, and I'll forget unless you ping me. :D
@Koffein Sure, go ahead and keep me on the list. I like checking back in with other hatcheries now and then, and I'll forget unless you ping me. :D
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor

If you like, I also have a general pinglist. I could put you on that if you prefer.
@LittlestCondor

If you like, I also have a general pinglist. I could put you on that if you prefer.
@Koffein Sure, sounds good! I am a sucker for handsome tree Imps, but I don't really need to buy too many of them! XD
@Koffein Sure, sounds good! I am a sucker for handsome tree Imps, but I don't really need to buy too many of them! XD
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor Alright! I'll swap you to the General Pinglist. If you want off at any time, lemme know.
@LittlestCondor Alright! I'll swap you to the General Pinglist. If you want off at any time, lemme know.
@swampy

psst
you on the general pinglist
this yo ping
we got new babies
come look at em
haveagreatday
@swampy

psst
you on the general pinglist
this yo ping
we got new babies
come look at em
haveagreatday
2dv7k0k.png
2dv7k0k.png
Masked_Banes_Subspecies_Button2.pngykaRmMV.pngZpnJRNB.gifpH7OkcK.png
old-oaks-3.png
[center][b][size=5]FIRE [/size][/b] [img]http://www.stihi.ru/pics/2015/06/04/3374.jpg[/img] (p.s. could I be put on the pinglist for Glossy Leaves? I really want more trees/greens in my lair) [/center]
FIRE

3374.jpg

(p.s. could I be put on the pinglist for Glossy Leaves? I really want more trees/greens in my lair)
Masked_Banes_Subspecies_Button2.pngykaRmMV.pngZpnJRNB.gifpH7OkcK.png
old-oaks-3.png
@Svarog

XD Sure thing! We could all use more greenies.
@Svarog

XD Sure thing! We could all use more greenies.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14