Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Age!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27
I turned 21 a few weeks ago. :D
I turned 21 a few weeks ago. :D
I'll be 18 in September. I'm pleasantly surprised to see so many older folks around.
I'll be 18 in September. I'm pleasantly surprised to see so many older folks around.
I'm turning 23 in four days.. oh gawd.. don't want to ;3;
I'm turning 23 in four days.. oh gawd.. don't want to ;3;
C'est la vie.
Moirrattus.gif
I'm gonna be 25 in july! 25 is my favourite number so I'm sure it'll be a great year. c:
I'm gonna be 25 in july! 25 is my favourite number so I'm sure it'll be a great year. c:
Stand tall tonight, look up to the stars. I'm looking back at you.
______

deviantArt | Tumblr
Wow im 12 with parent permission to be on
Wow im 12 with parent permission to be on
I'm 28.
Also surprised to see so many over 20.
I'm 28.
Also surprised to see so many over 20.
Oh good, I'm not the only 'older' person here xD
I'll be 27 this December.
Oh good, I'm not the only 'older' person here xD
I'll be 27 this December.
9g0BXbt.gif
I'm 18, but I look younger. Most people guess 15 or 16, but the other day someone asked if I was 12!
Huh, interesting trend perhaps more older folks like dragons than younger kiddos? Granted, I think everyone should like dragons.
I'm 18, but I look younger. Most people guess 15 or 16, but the other day someone asked if I was 12!
Huh, interesting trend perhaps more older folks like dragons than younger kiddos? Granted, I think everyone should like dragons.
she/her | 8sddrpT.png| fae/faer
Our Flight is the Flight that will pierce the Heavens!
I turned 19 in april this year so woot! and im not suprised that older people play these games people who are older tend and female tend to play these games alot it's a common trend and even though you would expect kids the majority is usually older females with or without kids and a minority of males.

this is from personal experience in these "types" of games since i was 15 plus my moms been playing these types of games obsesivly since forever.

now all of you could disagree and say im wrong but ive played many types of these games and the only "sim raising" game i remember specifically had kids on it was like Neopets?

but alot of the ones ive played recently have alot of older people playing so YAY~ :D

sorry for my rant there...heh
I turned 19 in april this year so woot! and im not suprised that older people play these games people who are older tend and female tend to play these games alot it's a common trend and even though you would expect kids the majority is usually older females with or without kids and a minority of males.

this is from personal experience in these "types" of games since i was 15 plus my moms been playing these types of games obsesivly since forever.

now all of you could disagree and say im wrong but ive played many types of these games and the only "sim raising" game i remember specifically had kids on it was like Neopets?

but alot of the ones ive played recently have alot of older people playing so YAY~ :D

sorry for my rant there...heh
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
20 year old male over here. I wish my parents got into video games at any point in my life xD. Would of been awesome to play with them (still would be, but I doubt they'll consider it now).

@AutumnWyvern
I'm just as surprised as you xD. I was expecting a lot of older and younger people, not nearly as many 18-25s as I've seen so far.
20 year old male over here. I wish my parents got into video games at any point in my life xD. Would of been awesome to play with them (still would be, but I doubt they'll consider it now).

@AutumnWyvern
I'm just as surprised as you xD. I was expecting a lot of older and younger people, not nearly as many 18-25s as I've seen so far.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27