Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Age!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27
16 ^_^
16 ^_^
17 ^.^ glad to see a seemingly more mature audience
17 ^.^ glad to see a seemingly more mature audience
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
I'm twenty-one, though by the looks of things you'll never tell. Especially since we had a hair-dye accident and now my hair is a bright scarlet red. And the fact that I'm less then five feet tall...
I'm twenty-one, though by the looks of things you'll never tell. Especially since we had a hair-dye accident and now my hair is a bright scarlet red. And the fact that I'm less then five feet tall...
hail_to_the_tidelord_by_hushed_screams-d6dbtx1.jpg
I'm 20, and people have told me that I look/act both older than or younger than my actual age.
I'm 20, and people have told me that I look/act both older than or younger than my actual age.
mybanner_zps2f0d762b.png
19, going on 20.
People always presume I'm in my early to mid twenties, however.
19, going on 20.
People always presume I'm in my early to mid twenties, however.
I just turned 19 on Monday.
I just turned 19 on Monday.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
This is like a daycare, one side for retirees and one side for babies. I kids, i kids xD. Such an interesting age group, a lot of people in their 20s. I'm 17 EDIT @harmony HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY. [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g2fYzxXHFrU/UVIWL_pPPqI/AAAAAAAABgk/5U-NVFZo6Rg/s1600/happy-birthday-dragons.jpg[/img]
This is like a daycare, one side for retirees and one side for babies. I kids, i kids xD. Such an interesting age group, a lot of people in their 20s.
I'm 17

EDIT
@harmony
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY.
happy-birthday-dragons.jpg
Just turned 23 last month, haha~
Just turned 23 last month, haha~
nudX0O8.png
29. Will be the big ol' thirty in November. Nice to see I'm not the only old folk runnin' about! :D
29. Will be the big ol' thirty in November. Nice to see I'm not the only old folk runnin' about! :D
a6N6p1K.gifCbkP40v.gif
19 here too :)
19 here too :)
733EAYl.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27