Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Age!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Don't worry @Tangi , im 15 too...we young people have to stick together! Im also glad im with a mature crowd. I really hate the atmosphere Neopets and Chickensmoothie has taken on.
Don't worry @Tangi , im 15 too...we young people have to stick together! Im also glad im with a mature crowd. I really hate the atmosphere Neopets and Chickensmoothie has taken on.
@Skarm Yeah, it's extremely refreshing. I used to be a member of Flipnote Hatena, an animation website that just closed down. While I loved the program of the site, most of the users were there not for animation, but for fame. And it showed. People stealing from one another, flame wars, bullies...it was a sorry sight. I loved it, but...the immaturity was overruling the site by the time of its demise.
@Skarm Yeah, it's extremely refreshing. I used to be a member of Flipnote Hatena, an animation website that just closed down. While I loved the program of the site, most of the users were there not for animation, but for fame. And it showed. People stealing from one another, flame wars, bullies...it was a sorry sight. I loved it, but...the immaturity was overruling the site by the time of its demise.
big_hero_6_stamp__suit_up_by_tmnt_raph_fan-d7qw329.giftitan_stamp_by_uiopuiop-d7c73hg.gifinvader_zim_by_julesie-d4vx7ne.gif discord_explosion_stamp_by_allviran-d5lmn1d.gif skyward_sword_zelda_2_by_crazyfreak-d4hkb55.gif
@Tangi
Actually I knew that website too, I loved the animation on there and there was good people there. But yeah thieves took over and there was so many copies floating around. I already knew the site wouldn't last that long.
@Tangi
Actually I knew that website too, I loved the animation on there and there was good people there. But yeah thieves took over and there was so many copies floating around. I already knew the site wouldn't last that long.
Wow I really thought I was the freaky old dude playing. But I'm 27 and part of the neopets generation.

I'm unemployed and need free websites to focus on or I go insane.
Wow I really thought I was the freaky old dude playing. But I'm 27 and part of the neopets generation.

I'm unemployed and need free websites to focus on or I go insane.
tumblr_nxwndpS5cq1sfz95mo2_500.png
*fist bumps Bujnik* Neopets Generation as well.

I'm 23, going on 24.
*fist bumps Bujnik* Neopets Generation as well.

I'm 23, going on 24.
24, going to be 25 soon. :>
24, going to be 25 soon. :>
j3zsWMV.png

Please ping me if you want me to see the post!
I'm 18!
But I turn 19 in October <3
I&#039;m 18!
But I turn 19 in October <3
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Oh gosh, I&#039;m fifteen D: Is anyone else around my age?
Oh gosh, I&#039;m fifteen D: Is anyone else around my age?
I was wondering why there wasn&#039;t really anyone that was overly childish on this website. Now I know why. :p It&#039;s more fun to play with the so called "Older" people, it would seem :D
16 here, turning 17 in August :D
I was wondering why there wasn&#039;t really anyone that was overly childish on this website. Now I know why. :p It&#039;s more fun to play with the so called "Older" people, it would seem :D
16 here, turning 17 in August :D
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27