Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | NaNoWriMo !!
I looked and it doesn't appear there's a thread for this hectic wonderful month.
That's right, it's National Novel Writing Month!!!
I hope you all are ready, and if not, we are here for you ! If you need help or just want to talk, here's a thread for those us killing pushing ourselves to write a novel !

Mine's called 50 Words at the moment, and is about a magical girl who is going to bring down her enemies (she's not a hero, but not as far as an anti hero yet).
More details to follow as I write.
(can you tell I'm a panster ?)
I looked and it doesn't appear there's a thread for this hectic wonderful month.
That's right, it's National Novel Writing Month!!!
I hope you all are ready, and if not, we are here for you ! If you need help or just want to talk, here's a thread for those us killing pushing ourselves to write a novel !

Mine's called 50 Words at the moment, and is about a magical girl who is going to bring down her enemies (she's not a hero, but not as far as an anti hero yet).
More details to follow as I write.
(can you tell I'm a panster ?)
7CSi0T0.png
let go let go let go let golet go
CONGREGATION OF
THE WITHERING LAMENT

letOdds-2-bottom.png
@TheLadyJai
WOOOOO! NaNoWriMo!!!!!!

I still haven't quite decided on my story and it's the first day :,(
But I have ideas - so it'll be fine :D (yup, i'm a panster too)

But it's gonna be a crazy fantasy story because all of my stories turn out that way ;)
@TheLadyJai
WOOOOO! NaNoWriMo!!!!!!

I still haven't quite decided on my story and it's the first day :,(
But I have ideas - so it'll be fine :D (yup, i'm a panster too)

But it's gonna be a crazy fantasy story because all of my stories turn out that way ;)
@TheLadyJai Aw man, I've been too busy with other things to do any kind of preparation, so I don't know if I'll tackle NaNo this year (but I'll be rooting for the rest of you from the sidelines!)
@TheLadyJai Aw man, I've been too busy with other things to do any kind of preparation, so I don't know if I'll tackle NaNo this year (but I'll be rooting for the rest of you from the sidelines!)
tumblr_nr2jpwVyRy1sctktto6_100.png A8jZ8hC.png
Willow | FR + 12 hours
Come away little light, come away to the darkness
In the shade of the night we’ll come looking for you

YjkVeqG.png tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto5_100.png
@TheLadyJai

Hey there! Also a pantser haha

My novel this year is paranormal fiction (possibly romance?) about a journalist who is investigating a series of murders and their possible connection with a cult that has recently sprung up in a fictional version of Las Vegas. And as it turns out, the cult is actually a vampire coven. Or two. That's about as far as I've gotten tbh.

I only have about 200 words right now, slacker that I am.
@TheLadyJai

Hey there! Also a pantser haha

My novel this year is paranormal fiction (possibly romance?) about a journalist who is investigating a series of murders and their possible connection with a cult that has recently sprung up in a fictional version of Las Vegas. And as it turns out, the cult is actually a vampire coven. Or two. That's about as far as I've gotten tbh.

I only have about 200 words right now, slacker that I am.
Most of the NaNo-ers hang out in the Creative Corner board, which is likely why you hadn't seen a thread yet. But there's the big monthly writers thread that's focused on NaNo, if you wanted to join!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1628402
Most of the NaNo-ers hang out in the Creative Corner board, which is likely why you hadn't seen a thread yet. But there's the big monthly writers thread that's focused on NaNo, if you wanted to join!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1628402
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png