Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 713 714 715 716 717 ... 1399 1400
Prepare for the peridot Peridot fan dragons.

@Godspeed
I don't think it's fandom catering since peridots (the actual, irl gem) are green. ¯\_(?)_/¯
Prepare for the peridot Peridot fan dragons.

@Godspeed
I don't think it's fandom catering since peridots (the actual, irl gem) are green. ¯\_(?)_/¯
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="Steffon" date=2015-10-21 21:20:58] [quote name="tigressRising" date=2015-10-21 18:59:21] That Indigo... I am already imagining the Equius fandragons. [/quote] Damn. [/quote] .. Except I already have an Equius fandragon. I just have to redo him now. </3 We need a Sapphire to complete the gem RGB.
Steffon wrote on 2015-10-21:
tigressRising wrote on 2015-10-21:
That Indigo...

I am already imagining the Equius fandragons.
Damn.
.. Except I already have an Equius fandragon. I just have to redo him now. </3

We need a Sapphire to complete the gem RGB.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Burgerpants

Uncut peridot tends to be very light, and not as bright green as the gem stone you usually see....

and it still feel likes fandom to me.

@Burgerpants

Uncut peridot tends to be very light, and not as bright green as the gem stone you usually see....

and it still feel likes fandom to me.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
*gets down on my knees and thanks each of the admins by name for the yellowy-green I have been pining for all this time*
*gets down on my knees and thanks each of the admins by name for the yellowy-green I have been pining for all this time*
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
GAHH lol I am so torn. It's like YES MORE COLORS! because of course more colors is awesome. But on the other side it's like NO NOW I HAVE TO REDO ALL MY PAIRS MATH YET AGAIN.

Ah well, good problem to have I guess.
GAHH lol I am so torn. It's like YES MORE COLORS! because of course more colors is awesome. But on the other side it's like NO NOW I HAVE TO REDO ALL MY PAIRS MATH YET AGAIN.

Ah well, good problem to have I guess.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
*sees new update*

we are getting spoiled....
*sees new update*

we are getting spoiled....
Oh no, color reshuffle! Darn, now I have no idea where anything goes again ._.
Oh no, color reshuffle! Darn, now I have no idea where anything goes again ._.
...And I had a perfect range for breeding Cerise dragons. Whyyyy.

Well, Peridot is nice, at least.
...And I had a perfect range for breeding Cerise dragons. Whyyyy.

Well, Peridot is nice, at least.
qAuPklL.png
*ducks under table as crowd of SU fans come stampeding in*
*ducks under table as crowd of SU fans come stampeding in*
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
I love all these new colors. That said, I really hope we get more medium greens as opposed to all these pastels and slightly greenish blues. Something like green and avocado, maybe with a bit more yellow in it, and a little more saturated, but not as eye-bleedingly bright as radioactive. I just want more natural looking leaf tones for my tree dragons. p_q
I love all these new colors. That said, I really hope we get more medium greens as opposed to all these pastels and slightly greenish blues. Something like green and avocado, maybe with a bit more yellow in it, and a little more saturated, but not as eye-bleedingly bright as radioactive. I just want more natural looking leaf tones for my tree dragons. p_q
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 ... 713 714 715 716 717 ... 1399 1400