Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 714 715 716 717 718 ... 1399 1400
Didn't even know there was fandom associated with peridot, just the gemstone. Also don't see anything wrong with fandom catering, makes people happy.

Now, can any of the math wizards calculate from how many colors we have left, to how many genes there are? Might let us know how many are in the works. Though... it's complicated by not knowing how many breeds are in the works too. Multivariate problems, foo.
Didn't even know there was fandom associated with peridot, just the gemstone. Also don't see anything wrong with fandom catering, makes people happy.

Now, can any of the math wizards calculate from how many colors we have left, to how many genes there are? Might let us know how many are in the works. Though... it's complicated by not knowing how many breeds are in the works too. Multivariate problems, foo.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
omg peridot be still my heart <3 a colour to rival my love of pistachio.
omg peridot be still my heart <3 a colour to rival my love of pistachio.
VWPWMZp.png
Well, I might be expanding my mineral dragon collection it seems!

Well, I might be expanding my mineral dragon collection it seems!

CVX0Ylh.png
My new Aurora pair is now hopelessly confused and I've yet to check whether another will flip but I think my tabby Coatls now have Sable as a possibility which I'd been really sad about not being possible in the earlier arrangement :D

edit: oop they don't D: ah well, many other new possibilities.
My new Aurora pair is now hopelessly confused and I've yet to check whether another will flip but I think my tabby Coatls now have Sable as a possibility which I'd been really sad about not being possible in the earlier arrangement :D

edit: oop they don't D: ah well, many other new possibilities.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
two more new pinks! my cries were heard. bless this joyous day.
two more new pinks! my cries were heard. bless this joyous day.
VWPWMZp.png
*clutches chest*

AHHHH I LOVE IT I can't wait to see what the new new NEW colors are!
*clutches chest*

AHHHH I LOVE IT I can't wait to see what the new new NEW colors are!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Peridot is so pretty!
Peridot is so pretty!
please but out pearl, garnet, and amethyst colors I need to be SU trash
please but out pearl, garnet, and amethyst colors I need to be SU trash
oh man even more new colors??? undel you are a champ. i'm wondering if the range flips will still happen around 30 though. :0
oh man even more new colors??? undel you are a champ. i'm wondering if the range flips will still happen around 30 though. :0
I didn't really have a specific favourite colour on this wheel.

Then I saw peridot.
I didn't really have a specific favourite colour on this wheel.

Then I saw peridot.
fr_sig_by_kiwi_ingenuity123-d9beifw.png
1 2 ... 714 715 716 717 718 ... 1399 1400