Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rat Babies ARE HERE!!! [Photos]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Smoothy could you ping me for updates?
A3HkZGq.png
A3HkZGq.png

Ugh seeing those small worms makes me so want to get pet rats again. I've been for a year without them now and it took me a long whie to get used to them not quietly walking around in the cage and trough the bedding, it was just too quiet..

I'll pray all of them will make it trough it and will grow up healthy! :D Could you ping me for any updates too?

Ugh seeing those small worms makes me so want to get pet rats again. I've been for a year without them now and it took me a long whie to get used to them not quietly walking around in the cage and trough the bedding, it was just too quiet..

I'll pray all of them will make it trough it and will grow up healthy! :D Could you ping me for any updates too?
@Smoothy congrats! aren't they all lovely :) im so happy for you!
@Smoothy congrats! aren't they all lovely :) im so happy for you!
2bf1f31c-6fae-11e5-a77f-8d590f216e49.gif
I had made this on 7/11/2015
I obviously, do not edit this very often :P
https://discord.gg/nG5Ah4KpVR Please come and join us!
RATTIES yay
RATTIES yay
awesome looks like alot of fun
awesome looks like alot of fun
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@Smoothy
Omg they're so cute! I love rats. When I lived with my friend, we got a pair of rats for pets; one female for each of us, so they had a buddy rat. We decked out their cage and spoiled the heck out of them XD When I moved, I let mine stay so she wouldn't get lonely without her friend, since they got along so well. I miss having rats, when I get my own place I'm going to get another pair.
@Smoothy
Omg they're so cute! I love rats. When I lived with my friend, we got a pair of rats for pets; one female for each of us, so they had a buddy rat. We decked out their cage and spoiled the heck out of them XD When I moved, I let mine stay so she wouldn't get lonely without her friend, since they got along so well. I miss having rats, when I get my own place I'm going to get another pair.
Did you hear? I am currently starting up a hatchery! If you'd like, take a look at Prism Galactia Hatchery
Hey! I also have an Art Shop! Check it out HERE!
@Smoothy

Omg, they're ridiculously adorable ;-;, also, I can't believe she was full of that many babies! SO MANY
I was curious about the inbreeding too, I had no idea it was so common in rats! I learned somethin' neat today c: thx!
@Smoothy

Omg, they're ridiculously adorable ;-;, also, I can't believe she was full of that many babies! SO MANY
I was curious about the inbreeding too, I had no idea it was so common in rats! I learned somethin' neat today c: thx!
@Smoothy Ping me for a rattie baby update? :3
@Smoothy Ping me for a rattie baby update? :3
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
They are so cute!!!!!! I wish I could get a rat but I already have a pet. My parents probably won't allow me
They are so cute!!!!!! I wish I could get a rat but I already have a pet. My parents probably won't allow me
JVh11Ww.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12