Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rogue Apparel and Baldwin 11
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77
@fridgidfable they've made it clear that they only advance the cap when enough players have hit the top. As someone who has been there a very long time, this is great!

I don't coli obsessively any more, or catch the timer right when it changes... I just sometimes grind in front of the TV, and they gives me more then enough stuff in my horde to fling things into the pot when I remember, and build up a material Stash to make most items.

They'll also probably hit a point where they'll stay for a bit while people catch up and just add new items to the existing levels! It's still a system in development.

@fridgidfable they've made it clear that they only advance the cap when enough players have hit the top. As someone who has been there a very long time, this is great!

I don't coli obsessively any more, or catch the timer right when it changes... I just sometimes grind in front of the TV, and they gives me more then enough stuff in my horde to fling things into the pot when I remember, and build up a material Stash to make most items.

They'll also probably hit a point where they'll stay for a bit while people catch up and just add new items to the existing levels! It's still a system in development.

Commission+Victorians.png
now that there's new apparel (amazing colours, btw) will you be releasing more aviator stuff? i have been trying and trying to get aviator stuff since the day it was introduced only to be severely frustrated at how little of it goes out and how fast it disappears. it's also super frustrating when you manage to click on it, then hit the yes button to confirm only for it to say this item is no longer available...

please, please, please release more aviator gear, and moreof this new rogue stuff after the next wave of new items because i'm sure i'll be just as frustrated trying in vain go get any of it from the market..
now that there's new apparel (amazing colours, btw) will you be releasing more aviator stuff? i have been trying and trying to get aviator stuff since the day it was introduced only to be severely frustrated at how little of it goes out and how fast it disappears. it's also super frustrating when you manage to click on it, then hit the yes button to confirm only for it to say this item is no longer available...

please, please, please release more aviator gear, and moreof this new rogue stuff after the next wave of new items because i'm sure i'll be just as frustrated trying in vain go get any of it from the market..
whoooa
whoooa
pLOjGxv.png
Finally. Dragon PANTS. I've been waiting for this moment.
Finally. Dragon PANTS. I've been waiting for this moment.
@FrigidFable Chill, friend. People like alchemy, and a lot have been waiting a long time for it, so they are going to keep updating it. It doesn't matter if you're taking a while to get up there. You can always find out what is needed to make the items and rent a cauldron from someone who's reached that level. Some people do cauldron rentals (mostly) for free, provided you provide the mats and the treasure for making the items. I'm still a little behind myself, but it doesn't bother me. I'll get there sooner or later. Just think, though. Being behind, your EXP will never go to waste. Bright side to everything. :)
@FrigidFable Chill, friend. People like alchemy, and a lot have been waiting a long time for it, so they are going to keep updating it. It doesn't matter if you're taking a while to get up there. You can always find out what is needed to make the items and rent a cauldron from someone who's reached that level. Some people do cauldron rentals (mostly) for free, provided you provide the mats and the treasure for making the items. I'm still a little behind myself, but it doesn't bother me. I'll get there sooner or later. Just think, though. Being behind, your EXP will never go to waste. Bright side to everything. :)
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
[quote name="FrigidFable" date=2015-10-10 07:58:31] You need to STOP this baldwin crap! It's so freaking expensive and so freaking hard to level up and people don't stop to think about how difficult it is when they are selling the items at REDICULOUS prices! SLOW DOWN [/quote] [center][i]"With over 1700 clans capped at level 10 alchemy"[/i] They only up the Level/Add more when a good numbers of members max out. I'd been maxed for awhile, I don't spend hours on here really, and I forget about Baldwin a lot. But When I check what Swipp is offering I also Check in with Baldwin and throw in some food or a trinket. I don't have the Skink Familiar yet; but that is due to Skinks being stupidly hard to come by when gathering, yet familiar at higher levels have much easier ingredients *Shrug* But yeah, they've only upped it now due to so many hitting it, and those of us that have maxed out Baldwin because kinda useless unless we want more of something in there, the EXP means nothing while capped. [/center]
FrigidFable wrote on 2015-10-10:
You need to STOP this baldwin crap! It's so freaking expensive and so freaking hard to level up and people don't stop to think about how difficult it is when they are selling the items at REDICULOUS prices! SLOW DOWN
"With over 1700 clans capped at level 10 alchemy"

They only up the Level/Add more when a good numbers of members max out.

I'd been maxed for awhile, I don't spend hours on here really, and I forget about Baldwin a lot. But When I check what Swipp is offering I also Check in with Baldwin and throw in some food or a trinket.

I don't have the Skink Familiar yet; but that is due to Skinks being stupidly hard to come by when gathering, yet familiar at higher levels have much easier ingredients *Shrug*

But yeah, they've only upped it now due to so many hitting it, and those of us that have maxed out Baldwin because kinda useless unless we want more of something in there, the EXP means nothing while capped.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
Ahhh I'm only on level 4!!! Now I have extra incentive to level up as fast as I can! :D Better start actually crafting things instead of just transmuting them pfff (and giving out material things for trick or treaters omg)

*fist pump* I can do this!!!!
Ahhh I'm only on level 4!!! Now I have extra incentive to level up as fast as I can! :D Better start actually crafting things instead of just transmuting them pfff (and giving out material things for trick or treaters omg)

*fist pump* I can do this!!!!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
I NEED
I NEED
F5epqfK.png
AAAAH the HOODS and the MASKS AND EVERYTHING is amazing! thumbs up at osiem for always making awesome content
AAAAH the HOODS and the MASKS AND EVERYTHING is amazing! thumbs up at osiem for always making awesome content
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
ROGUE! YESSSSSSSSS.
ROGUE! YESSSSSSSSS.
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77